andriod boxes / Kodi

Phoenix appears to be slowly approaching it's demise.

That's Rockcrusher and Woody both gone now with Valhalla not finding any streams either.

Best free addon there's been imo. Hope there's another on the way to fill the void.

Phoenix appears to be slowly approaching it's demise.

That's Rockcrusher and Woody both gone now with Valhalla not finding any streams either.

Best free addon there's been imo. Hope there's another on the way to fill the void.

I noticed that the other night too. I've always preferred Genesis anyway, hopefully that pulls through! I did manage to watch something on it last night with only a few hiccups.

I noticed that the other night too. I've always preferred Genesis anyway, hopefully that pulls through! I did manage to watch something on it last night with only a few hiccups.

SALTS or Velocity seem to be the recommended replacement for genesis, not tried them yet but will have a bash during the week when im off work

Specto is a Genesis fork and well worth the add. Heard that its from the same people who ran Genesis and has all the same characteristics

Cheers, installing that now. Look forward to checking it out

Showbox is superb for films and tv shows. As soon as they're available as torrents etc, they're up on showbox

Ive already got Showbox, never been that impressed. Mainly because the interface is rubbish compared to Genesis

Installed SALTS and Velocity. Tried three new-ish tv programmes in the US, Velocity found no feeds at all! SALTS was harder to find them but at least came up with, what looked like, reasonable feeds

Couldn't really find anything so far on the thread, everyone appears to be pretty in the know about this. What's the best actual box to buy for trying this? And is it just a case of downloading apps ie Operation Robocop, Valhalla etc onto it? Thanks in advance from a Virgin Media subscription TV mug.

Couldn't really find anything so far on the thread, everyone appears to be pretty in the know about this. What's the best actual box to buy for trying this? And is it just a case of downloading apps ie Operation Robocop, Valhalla etc onto it? Thanks in advance from a Virgin Media subscription TV mug.

I've got no experience of anything else but I have to say the fire stick is brilliant. Really easy to use and set up, actually has some legitimate apps as well but it really is just a case of plug in and go. It also sits really nearly behind the the tv in an hdmi port.

Theres a vast array of boxes and can be bought from around 30 quid right up to over 100 mate. In fact you dont even have to buy a tv box to get Kodi. I have it on my phone, tablet and two laptops as well as having a M8S android tv box which cost me about £35. Once Kodi is installed on the device, theres thousands of different add ons (apps) for a range of different genres ie live football, tv shows, films etc.

If you are still a bit unsure, check out youtube. Theres video tutorials for everything from setting up the box to installing addons

I've got no experience of anything else but I have to say the fire stick is brilliant. Really easy to use and set up, actually has some legitimate apps as well but it really is just a case of plug in and go. It also sits really nearly behind the the tv in an hdmi port.

Theres a vast array of boxes and can be bought from around 30 quid right up to over 100 mate. In fact you dont even have to buy a tv box to get Kodi. I have it on my phone, tablet and two laptops as well as having a M8S android tv box which cost me about £35. Once Kodi is installed on the device, theres thousands of different add ons (apps) for a range of different genres ie live football, tv shows, films etc.

If you are still a bit unsure, check out youtube. Theres video tutorials for everything from setting up the box to installing addons

Nice one lads. I had Virgin Media for 6 months and once the initial discount wore off I was planning on sticking my staff one on (Not Virgin Media staff but still work for a Virgin company). Sadly that discount disappeared, so I'll have to pay a small fortune to cancel my contract (£240 I think) but given I spent very little time in the house, this option and/or NOWTV seem like much better value for me. I'll make my money back 3 months.

What are you wanting the box for primarily mate? If its just for Sky Sports/Bt Sports etc, private mail me and i will send you a link to something that may interest you.

If not, grab a MQ3 or M8S box from ebay or amazon and crack on

Genesis may be gone but lambda is now behind the exodus add-on

HTTP://www.tvaddons.ag/exodus/

I got this link in a message when I switched my Android box this evening. I haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know how I get on when I finally get to sit down later tonight.

Used it a lot today.Impressed so far.