andriod boxes / Kodi

anyone use the blackbox for kodi?

just put it onto kodi on my pc (left the firestick ones as they were) and while the layout is great, a lot easier to get into whatever you want to watch etc, there's noway i can see to add more repos if any good ones come out

still more than enough on it mind you to find a decent watch

Got the blackbox build on all my devices with kodi. Definitely one of the best builds around. Great thing is there's a build update every week apart from the automatic repo updates.

Have you got the latest build on it? It's really easy to add/enable stuff either from the Maintenance tab or the Add Ons tab next to it.

N J M Soccer is superb for the EPL games.

New black box build update is a cracker, had been trying to watch the first couple of episodes of ahs - hotel and was struggling to find decent links if any that worked, new update and the first one I go to loads up perfectly in 720

is it up and running again, i tried since yesterday afternoon to put blackbox on a firestick for someone and the blackbox server was down

Got one of these for Christmas. Spent a few hours setting it up yesterday. First impressions are not great, while it looks like there is a lot of choice it takes me ages to find a stream that actually works. The quality is poor but watchable and I watched a film last night and it was quite a bit out of sync. Quite impressed with the quality of sky sports on dextertv but it keeps cutting out on sky sports 1. Hopefully I'll learn more tricks if I give it more time.

What's everyone's recommendations for bt sports and sky sports add ons? I have a cyclone x4 box.

Dexter, which you have, Phoenix and NJM are probably the 3 best free ones.

Sports Donkey and Sports Mania are both good but you pay for the privilege.

If you're new to Kodi, it might be an idea to download a "build" eg. Blackbox or Wookie. I personally don't really like them, but I know a lot of people who find them easier to navigate and use.

Do live HD streams still play ok without buffering issues?

sometimes aye, my internet is fine, i tend to find the sports streams buffer in big games because its liike more people are watching them

still though, for no monthly cost, im happy not watching HD for sport

for films and TV shows, its fucking tremendous

sometimes aye, my internet is fine, i tend to find the sports streams buffer in big games because its liike more people are watching them

still though, for no monthly cost, im happy not watching HD for sport

for films and TV shows, its fucking tremendous

I think the only way to really know if the quality is ok is to try them. You and others are more than happy with the sport streams, I've tried a couple and couldn't watch more than 20 minutes.