andriod boxes / Kodi

Think it was the fact that box sellers were using the addons on their boxes and ramping up the prices of them

Sure thats what i seen on one of their forums

Thats poor. Its that kind of thing that puts good honest, illegal, back-door systems out of business!

Someone at work has a firestick. Pretty sure someone charged them to load Kodi on it, something about paying for codes

Thats poor. Its that kind of thing that puts good honest, illegal, back-door systems out of business!

Someone at work has a firestick. Pretty sure someone charged them to load Kodi on it, something about paying for codes

much did they get charged, i charged a few guys in my work a fiver, but that included me actually going and getting the firestick as well (bought a few at a time in argos) if anyone got it themselves and gave me it i took heehaw

A few of my pals have mentioned that they have paid for people to chip their firesticks. Given that by 'chipping' them they actually mean putting Kodi on it, i have now informed them they are fucking idiots

much did they get charged, i charged a few guys in my work a fiver, but that included me actually going and getting the firestick as well (bought a few at a time in argos) if anyone got it themselves and gave me it i took heehaw

No idea. They'd definitely bought the firestick already. The guy who did it said something about having to get some codes. It wasnt till after it was done that I realised he'd installed Kodi

All my TV Shows and most of the movies on Exodus have decent quality but the sound and sync is waaaaay out.

Is this the same for everyone or any idea how I can sort this?

Click the Speaker/Volume symbol.

Scroll to Audio Offset.

Go left or right to synchronise

Once everything is working properly go back to the same menu and "

set as default for all videos".

Hope this helps.

Edited by muirkirk nil

Getting totally lost with this. I've bought an M8S box with kodi pre-installed (I upgraded to the latest version just to make sure). None of the apps (Showbox etc) work. When i try to install add-ons (as per online instructions/videos) they don't appear in the "featured add-ons" folder like they should. It's just totally blank. Any ideas?

I put on a 'build' when i get my boxes. Firstly install Ares Wizard and from there, you can install any up to date builds. I currently use Pulse. As for Showbox, this doesnt have a proper add on, only an app which i thought was shite

This guy is the bees knees for all things Kodi

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/

I put on a 'build' when i get my boxes. Firstly install Ares Wizard and from there, you can install any up to date builds. I currently use Pulse. As for Showbox, this doesnt have a proper add on, only an app which i thought was shite

This guy is the bees knees for all things Kodi

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/

Is that Pulse CCM? Whats in the build?

Click the Speaker/Volume symbol.

Scroll to Audio Offset.

Go left or right to synchronise

Once everything is working properly go back to the same menu and "

set as default for all videos".

Hope this helps.

I gave this a go but having zero joy, I will try again tonight...Thank you for your help bud.

I have noticed however all the SD stuff plays for me and in sync but the majority of HD/1080p stuff is when I am getting sound lag or picture lag.

I gave this a go but having zero joy, I will try again tonight...Thank you for your help bud.

I have noticed however all the SD stuff plays for me and in sync but the majority of HD/1080p stuff is when I am getting sound lag or picture lag.

What are you playing the sound through? Are there any settings on that?

Is that Pulse CCM? Whats in the build?

Yeah Pulse CCM. All the up to date add ons are in here ie Exodus, Robocop, Salts etc. I used to have the Beast but he started charging people due to his builds being used to bump up prices on firesticks and boxes. Whilst the Beast was great, this build looks and feels a lot smoother and is sitting at the top of the top 20 builds on the Ares Wizard forum for downloads in the last month

Chances of the boxing being on anywhere on Kodi tonight with a decent stream?

i know its a bit late but for future reference NJM soccer HD stream was practically flawless last night, it stopped once about 5 minutes before the fight and that was it, pressed play and it was flawless the whole fight, sound crisp, clear etc

was well chuffed

i know its a bit late but for future reference NJM soccer HD stream was practically flawless last night, it stopped once about 5 minutes before the fight and that was it, pressed play and it was flawless the whole fight, sound crisp, clear etc

was well chuffed

Watched it there too.Couldn't believe how good it was.