andriod boxes / Kodi

Just downloaded bluestacks android emulator on laptop and downloaded kodi app. What do I need to do now to get the football?

Delete all of that and download the windows version of Kodi for a start.

There are loads of posts in this thread about which add ons to install

Tried phoenix. Constant buffering. Ended up watching it on my phone.

Its not uncommon. As I said, read back through the thread, there are plenty of suggestions for add-ons for the football. You pretty much need to install a few and find which has the best stream for each game.

Downloaded kodi on my android stick , but , can't seem to get anything on it at all. Downloaded Andy's build and every time I go to an add-on to watch a stream or a movie it just goes to a screen with a back arrow in it then says add-on not working.

Mobdro , showbox and cartoon HD all work fine on the stick as standalone apps.

Any help guys ?

Edited by saint dave

Downloaded kodi on my android stick , but , can't seem to get anything on it at all. Downloaded Andy's build and every time I go to an add-on to watch a stream or a movie it just goes to a screen with a back arrow in it then says add-on not working.

Mobdro , showbox and cartoon HD all work fine on the stick as standalone apps.

Any help guys ?

Is it possible the add-ons are out of date?

Ive never had much success with builds. I would try manually adding an add-on and trying that

As suspected it is all a bit too much like hard work to actually watch anything. I'll stick to downloading anything I want to watch and going to the pub for the football.

Live streams can be a pain but with add-ons like Exodus and Pheonix watching TV and movies is easy enough

Edward Mcardle In light of recent developments, involving copy and paste bandits raiding the content of well respected third party addon devs, iVue Tv Guide has decided to stand with these devs and has taken the repo and install routine offline.

In doing so, iVue jo
ins with others who have taken similar measures, including but not limited to:

UKTurks
Halow Tv
iStream
Renegades Tv Guide
MetalKettle
Phoenix
Money Sports
Dandy Media
...and undoubtably more to follow.

It is not a step taken lightly as we are well aware of the effects this will have on our loyal userbase. However, if the current situation is allowed to go on unchecked, the future of third party streaming via platforms such as Kodi may be severly damaged. The addon devs are the heart and soul of platform streaming and without their tireless effort, we as users would be deprived of some excellent content.

For those of you who say that the streams are pirated/stolen in the first place, and that there is no honour among thieves, we are here to say that there is indeed honour among the COMMUNITY. Without the tireless effort of devs the copy and paste bandits have nothing to contribute and are exposed as the leeches they truly are.

We have also taken the step of banning all admins of the copy and paste facebook pages, from all iVue pages....they will not have a voice among our users.

We apologize for any inconvience but we are secure in the knowledge that our loyal users understand and hopefully agree with these steps.