andriod boxes / Kodi

Set my box up whilst sitting about today. Happy with it, will see how it goes with regards sports live streams. My router is right next to the box but I assume an ethernet cable would improve things. I like the Pulse build, mainly because if I can't find a program on one of them it'll likely be somewhere else. Delighted.

I noticed Robocop was away after reading on here it was back. My go to 'add-ons' are always 'SALTS' - for any movies or tv box sets or shows, also watch some recorded gigs (hit auto-play and it finds the source for me with little or no effort) Sports Devil - under my Live sports usually go with firstrowsports in this and choose what I want from there. Also renegades tv - this is just for my normal live television viewing and brings up a guide in a similar format to sky, can also use it as a planner and if something is coming on and you are not in that particular add on it will notify me none the less. Don't have any need for anything else to be honest. I use the mp3 streams and radio sometimes as well when I'm tidying up though so its handy for that and streaming full albums.

Anybody have the new URL for Robocop? Trying to install it on someone's firestick but the code I used (football.shit.....) isn't working on theirs for some reason.

He was on Navi-X last night

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-navix-for-xbmc/

It seems he will only be doing live streams now and again.

Keep checking  Navi-X/Start here/ Most Recently updated.

I get regular updates on what he's doing so I will post on here when he is streaming anything.

Navi-X can also be found in Ares Wizard/addons.

Edited by muirkirk nil

Yes, I was having problems last night/pretty much any time during the day I went on it. I was hoping they were just updating it yesterday :(

Glad its not just me then! 

I've also binned Ares wizard. I think it installed one add-on successfully of the half dozen or so I tried  :rolleyes:

Anyone having problems with Exodus? All looks k but only finds SD streams and none of them play

Yes, I was having problems last night/pretty much any time during the day I went on it. I was hoping they were just updating it yesterday :(

Mines has been sticking the last few days, but I just unplug it (reset the date) and its works fine ,and plenty of HD feeds ,which are actually a better picture than I get from sky!

Mines has been sticking the last few days, but I just unplug it (reset the date) and its works fine ,and plenty of HD feeds ,which are actually a better picture than I get from sky!

Yeah, I'd been having the date problem too. Now I dont switch the box off at the wall so the date, so far, has been ok.

Its finding the programmes/episodes ok, theres just no streams

Yeah, I'd been having the date problem too. Now I dont switch the box off at the wall so the date, so far, has been ok.

Its finding the programmes/episodes ok, theres just no streams

Try unpluging it for a min...worked for me

Or..

http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-working-click-here-for-info/

Edited by THE KING