andriod boxes / Kodi

NJM Soccer has also followed suit. I'm taking it as some guy has taken all their addons and is passing them off as his own, which is pissing people off big time?

Must read statement about whats happening with Kodi, written by UK turks:

Dear Turksters,

As you might be aware over the last few days or so, there has been a so called addon (i use the word very loosely) called Anonymous Group that has taken it upon themselves to copy & paste every single popular addon into their addon without asking for permission & then claiming they are doing it for the Community because we are supposed to be making money every time you guys click on a link which is absolute Rubbish!!

You might say what are you moaning about because the Channels, Movies, Tv Shows are all stolen in the first place & there is no honour among thieves, this might be true but what you have to understand is ive spent over 3 years of my life bringing you guys content which is either hard to find over the internet or you just cant get hold of it, i have made it easier for you guys just to turn your box or your PC on and click on something & you can watch it without disturbance or annoying adverts or popups and if something is not working i always fix, the man hours of my time ive spent i cant get back but i was happy to do it for you guys with no self gain on my part apart from a free kebab here & there lol

Now this Leech has not only copied & pasted the addon but also has published every single addons lists to the public including mine, this i wont TOLERATE so talking with metalkettle i regret to inform UK Turks has been pulled for the time being & other Devs & playlisters will be following suit

I did not want to do this as i was prepared to play the Cat & Mouse game with this frogspawn but after what he has done i have to protect myself, So please dont blame me or mettlekettle if you want to point any fingers point them at Marc Michelli his fb profile is https://www.facebook.com/marcus.michelli?fref=ts

and his group is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182873125406669/

Once again i am sorry it has come down to this but if we dont take ACTION now there will be no community left and all that will be left will be the sharks that are taking your money or dodgy unstable addons that dont put the work in & are here today & gone tomorrow.

So please be understanding to the cause & vent your frustrations at the proper channels

Thank You for your Support & i hope to see you Guys soon when this has been resolved

UK Turk

Won't the fact that they have pulled their addons lead to more people installing the one they are trying to stop?

Don't really understand what's going on here. Hopefully its resolved soon. Ideally for the weekend games.

Won't the fact that they have pulled their addons lead to more people installing the one they are trying to stop?

Don't really understand what's going on here. Hopefully its resolved soon. Ideally for the weekend games.

That was the opinion I took from it, pulling their streams just widens the market these guys have that they're trying to stop.

That was the opinion I took from it, pulling their streams just widens the market these guys have that they're trying to stop.

I assumed they were pulling their streams so there was nothing for the others to copy. If the "genuine" add ons dont work then the dodgy ones wont either

Considering stripping my Kodi back to square one. The build was great to start with, but even before the developers went on "strike" about 1/3 of the add ons weren't working properly. Best to just update as you go I reckon.

Firestick is just the same but with less cables. It's still Kodi on it just a different platform. I'm actually thinking if buying a Firestick for the bedroom.

I suppose for £40 there's nothing to lose.