Albion Rovers v Super Ayr

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 of our players suspended for this game, I think we'll find it a wee bit tougher than our last game against Rovers. Hope I'm proved wrong though.

Moores not played yet and Muir is not a first team starter so we're only 2 down from our previous meeting. Campbell had a good game last week so he'll fill Gerrys space in at centre half with Murphy. Just leaves right back out of sorts, and with Adams back in the squad I think Crawford will be sacrificed in there. He is capable and will put in s shift. Going for 3-0 Ayr this time, Caldwell x2 and Trouten.

Moores not played yet and Muir is not a first team starter so we're only 2 down from our previous meeting. Campbell had a good game last week so he'll fill Gerrys space in at centre half with Murphy. Just leaves right back out of sorts, and with Adams back in the squad I think Crawford will be sacrificed in there. He is capable and will put in s shift. Going for 3-0 Ayr this time, Caldwell x2 and Trouten.

The AP seemed to think it'll either be Docherty or McCracken, I reckon McCall will go with the latter.

Fail to see the negative. Everyone loves a good end of season rammy...

Half the teams in this league would be doing their pre-season training in crutches and stookies. It would be like a hospital sports day.

You can park inside the ground (at Airdrie end) just behind new terracing which is accessible from East Stewart St. There will almost certainly be a charge for it. Unlikely to be full up.

Thank you very much.

Archived