Stirling Albion vs Clyde

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to the game but its weird having a feeling of confidence about the season ahead and hopefully this isn't ruined in the first couple of months of the season.

We have to avoid defeat in this game I feel as that wouldn't be a good start against a team that we may be going against in the top half of the league this season.

Is the McKinlay for Stirling Kevin Mckinlay? He had a hilariously bad cameo for Ayr in the petrofac game last season, if he's still half as bad we should get some joy out him.

Aye that's him, doubt he'd play even if he was fit tbh

If we go with the back 3 then Higgins as the advanced centre mid with Campbell and Gormley up front would be attacking enough I reckon.

Is the McKinlay for Stirling Kevin Mckinlay? He had a hilariously bad cameo for Ayr in the petrofac game last season, if he's still half as bad we should get some joy out him.

He didn't play for us in the Petrofac cup, he wasn't signed by the time we made our exit. If he played at all in that cup it would have been for Ayr not against them.

Clyde will win this. Gormley, Campbell and Higgy should have this defence on toast if McMillan isn't fit.

Smith and Staunton just not good enough a pairing to deal with guys like that.

Is there still a stirling supporters bus that goes back to town centre after game,Recall getting on it once many years ago & was very handy.
Is there still a stirling supporters bus that goes back to town centre after game,Recall getting on it once many years ago & was very handy.
Not sure if it will take 20 of us.

Archived