Raith v Accies

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully a very similar if not the same lineup as the last two. Let's not fanny about and use the excuse that we're concentrating on the league.

Be good to see big Cat in action again, Easter Road hero!

My last few visits to Starks Park have been pretty miserable from an accies point of view. However on current form, we should be able to get through this but I suspect few changes for us. i would love to see a good cup run but I’m not sure that we are allowed to have that level of ambition. :shutup

I'm guessing you're no the man the bookies fear.

I have taken a few quid off them when my long shots come in. But they are few and far between and generally it all goes back to them I the end. I'll just avoid this fixture.

I have taken a few quid off them when my long shots come in. But they are few and far between and generally it all goes back to them I the end. I'll just avoid this fixture.

Albion Rovers let me down for a big odds Fourfold on Saturday.

Had Berwick @ 3/1, Queens Park @ 9/5, Ayr @ 11/5 and Albion fucking useless Rovers @ 13/5. f**k Albion Rovers.

It was only a quid, but still, f**k them.

Megginson with a deserved start ahead of Wighton up front. Benedictus comes in too, in place of Callachan with Davidson moving to midfield. Little concerned about a Davidson/McCord axis, actually.. will be interesting to see how it goes tonight.

Daly and Wighton the two options from the bench.

Archived