The Evening Times Loyal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't quite get my head round this story!

It's either abjectly snivelling or window-panningly bold.

Do we know what school the writer went to?

The ETs has always been a mouthpiece for Rangers with the the staunchest of 'reporters' Fat DJ , Daryl King , Lyndsay and Jack, in fact Chris Jack was recently slated on Twitter for being spotted out to lunch with the sectarian knuckle dragging bigot and racist ex director Chris Graham.

If you love this sort of succulentness checkout Jack or Lyndsays Twitter stuff it comes straight from Jim Traynor.

"Obsessed" based prattlings I see again Rob.It really is all you've got here, isn't it. You keep clinging to that bit of wreckage now Rob.

it's just another thread that feeds the desperate hunger of the Rangers hating hordes I suppose MT. You require nothing more, Job done I guess,

it's just another thread that feeds the desperate hunger of the Rangers hating hordes I suppose MT. You require nothing more, Job done I guess,

Rangers died mate. We're Sevco hating hordes these days. Get it right.

In fairness, this is probably because the writer was only at the sentencing and couldn't confirm which team these guys were supporting.

It's not exactly hard to work out which colours they were wearing but if it isn't said officially, the writer shouldn't be naming Rangers in the paper, even if it's obvious to all that that's who they were supporting.

Best not to get into this paranoia stuff in the first place, though. Journalists aren't daft - they may suck up to certain teams to sell papers, but stuff like this usually has a straightforward explanation.

A common sense post ignored.

Archived