The Dundee United Derby, Tues 11 Aug 2015

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some second half for the neutral that with a draw the fair result, but fucking gutting to lose a goal in what seemed to be about the sixth minute of stoppage time from James mcpake of all people.

We looked a hell of a lot better when we went 442 with Souttar and Ranking moving further forward and getting on top the Dundee midfield in their own half. Liked the look of Murray too, unlucky with only a world class save from Bain denying him but makes a lot of room with his running and harrying of defenders.

Some second half for the neutral that with a draw the fair result, but fucking gutting to lose a goal in what seemed to be about the sixth minute of stoppage time from James mcpake of all people.

We looked a hell of a lot better when we went 442 with Souttar and Ranking moving further forward and getting on top the Dundee midfield in their own half. Liked the look of Murray too, unlucky with only a world class save from Bain denying him but makes a lot of room with his running and harrying of defenders.

When did we go 4-4-2? Looked to me like we changed players but kept the formation.

I'm hearing a lot of people saying this. I don't see it. He has pace and he has a work ethic which is nice.

I'd happy to wager, by season end with anyone, that he won't be held in such esteem by then. He looks totally out of his depth to me.

The guy in the left picture. fivehead and a bit and a chinless wonder to boot.

He's a hair transplant from being a fat Leigh Griffiths.

For those who didn't know Griffiths was in the old stand just along from me last night. He's Derried oot oh his nut.

For those who didn't know Griffiths was in the old stand just along from me last night. He's Derried oot oh his nut.

Good lad Griffiths. A perfect nutter that was the best young centre I've seen in my days at Dens. Glad he comes to watch us. I like that. There cannot be many ex- players that are applauded when they score against you. I wonder if the Hibees and Livvie lads are still warm to him? Its a big pity that I never saw him score against Utd for us in a Derby win, or in a match like yesterday.

I'm hearing a lot of people saying this. I don't see it. He has pace and he has a work ethic which is nice.

I'd happy to wager, by season end with anyone, that he won't be held in such esteem by then. He looks totally out of his depth to me.

He's basically Martin Boyle tbh.

Archived