Hibernian vs Greenock Morton

Mikel Arteta is Arsenal club captain...

.......and HE won't be in Morton's starting eleven on Saturday either.

Peaso played well on Saturday and could well come in from the bench at some point, but this Saturday's selection to start the game should be made to suit a 4-5-1 formation with Johnstone up front as he has more pace than Peaso has.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're wrong.

He was benched and came on 5 times last season when he was club captain.

Probably the games just after his back operation when he wasn't fully match sharp. As soon as he was fit again Caldwell was dropped to the bench.

Probably the games just after his back operation when he wasn't fully match sharp. As soon as he was fit again Caldwell was dropped to the bench.

Nope. You are having a mare.

he was involved in the last 11 games of the season after his injury. He started 7 and was on the bench for 4.

All 4 times he came on.

What style of football do Morton play? Don't think I've seen them play since the league cup game at Easter road 7 years ago..

There isn't a word in the English language to describe it.

Peaso was one of our best performers however so was Johnstone and a few others. I just feel he gives us a better option up top with his ability to hold the ball up and give us a bit of muscle and height. If Peaso was picked instead it wouldn't worry me at all but for me in a 451, on a big park, Denny is the better option. He also gets through a power of running which Peaso doesn't and on a big park, up top himself, we need that.

To suggest its laughable to drop Peaso is IMO laughable also.

Saturday's probably not the time to do it but with the players we have I think we'd be better suited to a 3-5-2, which would allow us to accommodate Peaso and Johnstone while enabling Pepper and Russell to play in more advances roles.

Archived