Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

I think misogyny by women towards other women can occur, but it's probably not that common.

It's been said that Thatcher was misogynist - yes she managed to be one of the most powerful woman in the world but she pulled up the ladder behind her and made it harder for the others. Similar to making it hard for everyone else in the country!

I think sexist comments or dislike of one or more women can be mistaken for misogyny, I think that's the case for most of the comments on this thread.

Thatcher described feminism as a 'poison' didn't she? Which is pretty clear cut. Again it's just dependent on what you believe misogyny to be. A lot of feminists I know frequently refer to 'internalised misogyny' and believe it's quite common among women and I can see where they're coming from again with comments like "I'm not like other women" etc.

Also Roland B it is top trolling. He's got SNP voters and Yes voters absolutely fuming which I suspect was Cameron's intention.

Thatcher described feminism as a 'poison' didn't she? Which is pretty clear cut. Again it's just dependent on what you believe misogyny to be. A lot of feminists I know frequently refer to 'internalised misogyny' and believe it's quite common among women and I can see where they're coming from again with comments like "I'm not like other women" etc.

Also Roland B it is top trolling. He's got SNP voters and Yes voters absolutely fuming which I suspect was Cameron's intention.

It also appears that a few conservatives as well as business leaders are not too happy, so indeed top trolling to also include the very people she should be trying to impress as czar.....has Cameron managed to troll her too?