Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

Being a curious sort I wanted to know how this appointment came about so I submitted an FoI request to the UK Government. The response was disappointing. They applied an exemption stating that the information behind the appointment of Mone was already in the public domain so they did not have to provide me with anything and sent me a link to a news article about her appointment. I find it difficult to believe that such an appointment could be made without any kind of ministerial briefing being sent up for consideration and approval and that the only information relating to the appointment is a news announcement.

Edited by RiG

As much as I was against her becoming a peer (and still am), the fact that she is basically now outing herself as a complete moron is delightful.

I'm probably with you on this. She obviously loves herself and the fact that everyone and their granny and most newspapers are against her she won't be able to cope.

She was always doing to be outed for what she really is at some point

I've probably posted this on here before but i cant remember. Someone i know attends a charity ball every year which Mone and her family attend. At the end of the night the national anthem is played and evey year Mone and her family make a big play of sitting down whilst everyone stands to sing/pay their respect......bet she doesn't do that in front of her Tory pals now. Complete hypocrit and attention seeker.

If you're being such a bellend that Michelle Mone won't even join in with your bellendish behavior, that's pretty damning.

OCD is a complex mental health issue, what the f**k were the Bbc doing interviewing someone who isn't diagnosed. Undermines the thousands of people who have a diagnosis.

She's a charlatan if the highest order.

Agree entirely, although it was a segment on ITV and not the BBC. The whole thing basically belittled the condition as something that's a bit of a laugh.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/14/good-morning-britain-ocd?CMP=share_btn_fb

It was offered to her so why should she turn it down?

Because she made a point at events in the past of sitting down when the national anthem came on.

Because she proclaims to be a working class Glaswegian.

Because she has done nothing to deserve it.

I could go on, but her ego won.