Andrea & his amazing cat

babu

Just the first paragraph is full of bullshit.

E-Cat stands for “energy catalyzer” and is a device invented by Italian-American inventor Andrea Rossi, in which hydrogen gas, powdered nickel metal, and undisclosed proprietary catalysts are combined to produce a large amount of heat through a little understood low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) process inside a specially designed chamber. The inner workings of the reactor are covered by a trade secret which Rossi consistently refuses to discuss.

So, i'm out.

E-Cat stands for “energy catalyzer” and is a device invented by Italian-American inventor Andrea Rossi, in which hydrogen gas, powdered nickel metal, and undisclosed proprietary catalysts are combined to produce a large amount of heat through a little understood low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) process inside a specially designed chamber. The inner workings of the reactor are covered by a trade secret which Rossi consistently refuses to discuss.

So, i'm out.

White man's magic.

So, i'm out.

Well , Airbus filed a patent on an LENR device a few years ago & NASA say it's for real : They have a budget for research into it to power future craft.

it's true that no one really knows how it works , but there is plenty speculation/theories. Unfortunately dogmatic 'scientists' think we should know how something works first !

So cavemen should have never used fire , cos they had not the slighest knowledge of it's scientific principles of its operation !

Well , Airbus filed a patent on an LENR device a few years ago & NASA say it's for real : They have a budget for research into it to power future craft.

it's true that no one really knows how it works , but there is plenty speculation/theories. Unfortunately dogmatic 'scientists' think we should know how something works first !

So cavemen should have never used fire , cos they had not the slighest knowledge of it's scientific principles of its operation !

Jesus Christ, what a thicko.

Probably more realistic than the actual claims.

Agreed, the Italian is very vague, if it's for real, he'd be corporation friendly, not to mention an instant billionaire. I'll have a charity bet with any posters that this technology isn't proven before the end of August. 2015

^^^ Thinks science is the opposite of science.

Type.

Post.

No (after googling) :unsure2:

Have you betrayed us?

Have you betrayed ME?

Archived