Would need to be a blog. I'd have got the jail if Bobby fucking Madden had a Facebook page last season tbh

I'd be in the cell next to you also for Madden related offences.

And Andrew Dallas. Jesus wept. Can't stand that cretin, and neither can most players. Only in a job because of who his Da' is.

Be better if they had accounts on here, almost everyone who comments on Facebook posts about football is a bit simple. I know the Dumbarton and Raith ones in particular have some absolute morons. At least on here there would be some genuinely sensible (for the most part) debate and average to decent bantz.

What's the story regarding the pub at downfield juniors?

Clubbie shut but it's getting converted to do hospo for Downfield games I'm sure.

Marrs back in football - what a time to be alive.

Greg Stewart to the downfield in January - nap.

It does seem like a great idea but have to agree with the opinion of the majority already on here that it would have to be a blog but then im sure fans of one or both of the old firm would start dishing out death threats because any decision that goes against them is obviously down to the ref being of a certain religion MORONS

Why can't refs not just tweet their decisions live during a game or even snapchat each incident with a commentary?

They could even respond live to tweets during a match. Get celebrities Piers Morgan to retweet controversial decisions and the likes.

Then people could rate their performance "live" and the SFA could then "substitute" a ref if his (or her) rating fell below a certain level, say 6/10.

I think it would be pretty interesting for a ref to wear a go pro during a game as a one off and share the footage.

I think it would be pretty interesting for a ref to wear a go pro during a game as a one off and share the footage.

They do a similar thing in Rugby League, but I'd suggest a Veho Muvi K2 instead ;)

The blog/facebook page would be hijacked by puddle drinkers who would claim to know about the laws of the game but in reality who couldn't tell their arse from their elbow.

Yes. Can't remember why it was shut down though

Because the media ended up using it against refs in match reports - stuff like:

"Clark, who admitted to making a mistake by awarding Hibs a penalty in March, gave the Easter Road side another controversial decision...".

Archived