Will Hearts lose a game this season? Premiership edition

I've seen it. He wins a loose ball and passes it to a player 5 yards away. There are a further 4 players involved subsequent to that yet big Juwon is the mastermind and key player.

I'll give you a clue, see the player that picked it up deep and ran past 3 boys before passing to Billy King? (Buaben?) he played a key role and got an assist. See big Juwon, he did the basics.

Does the 2 in 2 refer to touches of the ball?

:D

How can someone get Billy King and Prince Buaben mixed up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, interesting how Scott Allan chooses to join Celtic after Hearts go top. He justs wants to chase us again.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you didn't fancy my proposal then?

50/1 is effectively a 35 game accumulator at an average price of 1/8 on.

It's hardly unmissable value. Its practically certain that I could get better value backing Hearts and the draw week in week out.

Out of interest how much are you able to risk?

I've offered you quite generous odds, whether you shite out of taking it is upto yourself and any other Hearts fan. My charity is Great Ormond Street.

I've seen it. He wins a loose ball and passes it to a player 5 yards away. There are a further 4 players involved subsequent to that yet big Juwon is the mastermind and key player.

I'll give you a clue, see the player that picked it up deep and ran past 3 boys before passing to Billy King? (Buaben?) he played a key role and got an assist. See big Juwon, he did the basics.

Does the 2 in 2 refer to touches of the ball?

I once threw the ball back after it had been cleared for a corner and then we scored from said corner.

Using the Jambo mentality I've officially got an assist.

Pleasing.

I've just donated a tenner to GOSH

If Hearts do somehow manage to go unbeaten you owe Save the Children £500

And I'm doing you a favour

Proof of payment is required in charity bets

How can someone get Billy King and Prince Buaben mixed up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, interesting how Scott Allan chooses to join Celtic after Hearts go top. He justs wants to chase us again.

I thought that was clear but obv not. Buaben runs past a few players before providing a pass to Billy King to finish.

The (?) next to Buaben was because I wasn't sure if it was him or not.

FTFY

Oooft Hearts fans not taking this well at all. The colour of big Juwons skin never came into it until you brought it up. Disappointing that you would even consider that tbh but perhaps a mark of the mentality down gorgie way.

The ability of Juwon is still unknown to pretty much all of us though so I'll happily question that in light of the fanciful claims he's the best LB in the league. I will continue to put the point across that he did f**k all special in the build up to that goal as well because it's true quite frankly.

Oooft Hearts fans not taking this well at all. The colour of big Juwons skin never came into it until you brought it up. Disappointing that you would even consider that tbh but perhaps a mark of the mentality down gorgie way.

The ability of Juwon is still unknown to pretty much all of us though so I'll happily question that in light of the fanciful claims he's the best LB in the league. I will continue to put the point across that he did f**k all special in the build up to that goal as well because it's true quite frankly.

Definitely not upset at all.

Definitely not upset at all.

Oh I'm utterly seething m8.

It's not that the Hearts fans are overstating every thing a player does and getting very precious and extremely cagey when it's highlighted they are talking shite.

Im still waiting on Elixir telling me what he has done twice in 2 games but for some reason he is avoiding answering :lol:

Oh I'm utterly seething m8.

It's not that the Hearts fans are overstating every thing a player does and getting very precious and extremely cagey when it's highlighted they are talking shite.

In still waiting on big Elixer telling me what he has done twice in 2 games but for some reason he is avoiding answering :lol:

Or it could be they're overstating it to wind people like you up and you're biting like a piranha on smarties.

Im still waiting on Elixir telling me what he has done twice in 2 games but for some reason he is avoiding answering :lol:

Probably because it's been answered, tbh.

Archived