Will Hearts lose a game this season? Premiership edition

Again, I appreciate your offer but again, I politely decline. Thank you.

Not a problem.

I'm just keeping you informed.

Incidentally, in an unfortunate coincidence, a week after sending money to Great Ormond Street I was told that one of my nieces is going to have to check in there.

I'm glad you didn't nominate the Edinburgh Sick kids as all my younger Scottish relatives are fit as proverbial fiddles.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When do we play these Aberdeen charlatans? can't wait to put them bring them back down to earth

20 September.

Going by this and other threads it would appear all Hearts fans can talk about at the moment are Aberdeen.

I take it, like Celtic, because your derby rivals are not around we've been nominated as your new rivalry?

20 September.

Going by this and other threads it would appear all Hearts fans can talk about at the moment are Aberdeen.

I take it, like Celtic, because your derby rivals are not around we've been nominated as your new rivalry?

There is a vacancy, as you're asking. Are you interested?

What could you bring to the role?

We won't finish lower than third. I said fourth pre-season allowing for one other (outside Celtic and Aberdeen) dark horse or side out of the blue having a really good season, but it's clear that the big boys are pulling away from the pack already.

The last non Old Firm side to win their opening five games in the top flight until now was Burley's Hearts. Just let that sink in.

greggy.png

We won't finish lower than third. I said fourth pre-season allowing for one other (outside Celtic and Aberdeen) dark horse or side out of the blue having a really good season, but it's clear that the big boys are pulling away from the pack already.

The last non Old Firm side to win their opening five games in the top flight until now was Burley's Hearts. Just let that sink in.

greggy.png

Bookmarked.

Mon the Hertz.

A Dee in the work who I was arguing with pre season about where you guys would finish was giving it the 'they're just really lucky I don't think they look good at all' on Monday after I came in with a smug coupon once again for saying you would beat County.

Said it at the start of the season, tap 3 nae bather.

According to my sums, Hearts will win the league at Dens Park on 12 March. Luckily this time St Mirren aren't around to bend over for a hooped fiver.

post-41703-19432_thumb.png

And James McPake scores 2 wonderful headers to end your dream

post-41703-19432_thumb.png

Archived