Ross County v Heart of Midlothian, 15/08/2015

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buaben injured and McGhee comes on to play in midfield. Ozturk in midfield last week. Don't need another midfielder, though.

We have Anderson, who was only bought in January, but obviously isn't deemed good enough for the squad. I'd imagine he'll be getting shifted and we'll be looking at bringing someone in.

We have Anderson, who was only bought in January, but obviously isn't deemed good enough for the squad. I'd imagine he'll be getting shifted and we'll be looking at bringing someone in.

Anderson looked out his depth last year, a 17 year old or a centre half playing instead of him. Safe to say he's on his way asap.

Anderson looked out his depth last year, a 17 year old or a centre half playing instead of him. Safe to say he's on his way asap.

That's something actually. McKirdy looks like a very, very good prospect, would like to see him getting more game time this season.

That's something actually. McKirdy looks like a very, very good prospect, would like to see him getting more game time this season.

Was he on the bench today? McGhee coming on instead is strange if the laddie is good enough for the squad.

Sounds like we should have seen that out more comfortably, with County getting a pretty soft penalty when we were in complete control.

I never realised the Staggies had only lost 3 of their last 17 in the Premiership before today though, so it's a very pleasing result.

Archived