Ross County v Heart of Midlothian, 15/08/2015

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck on your continued pursuit of world football domination today, Hearts.

Thanks for your inspirational words.

Glad we didn't let you down.

Failed to score in only 4 of our last 58 games, I believe.

Ross County seemed to put us under a fair bit of pressure; can see them taking points off a few teams in Dingwall this season, so naturally, I am delighted with a hard fought 3 points.

Onto Partick next week now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33832033

Those fucking imbeciles at the BBC still don't know it was Rossi who "fouled" the County player for their penalty: that's both the two clown commentators and the diddy writing the match report.

Embarrassing stuff.

Corrected now.

He must have been reading my post. 8)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33832033

Those fucking imbeciles at the BBC still don't know it was Rossi who "fouled" the County player for their penalty: that's both the two clown commentators and the diddy writing the match report.

Embarrassing stuff.

CMdkXzfWEAADL9Q.png

They're absolutely clueless.

Despite what Hearts fans are saying I thought we were quite unlucky not to take something from that game. Midge should have scored 5 minutes in and the goals we conceded were soft.

That being said Hearts are a good side and defended their lead well. Juanma is quite the wind-up merchant.

Despite what Hearts fans are saying I thought we were quite unlucky not to take something from that game. Midge should have scored 5 minutes in and the goals we conceded were soft.

That being said Hearts are a good side and defended their lead well. Juanma is quite the wind-up merchant.

Your pen was very, very soft though.

Maybe bud but I'll wait for it to be analysed in depth on Sportscene by Jonathan and co before I can comment on that... Surprised it was given at the time.

That's optimistic.

Robertson was wrestled to the ground for the pen I think. A bit soft, but with the whining petulant drama queen extraordinaire called Delgado in your team, you live by the sword etc. looking forward to seeing the defending for the second goal on the telly tonight coz from my angle it looked pub league standards. Not too much in the game to be honest, both teams aren't as good as they think they are!!

Archived