Heart of Midlothian v Partick Thistle, 22/08/2015

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have not read any of this thread, but would like to think 'Stevo' will get a decent reception tomorrow.

I've always found Jags fans to be a proper laugh without all the OF pish and delighted that Tynecastle is a sell-out for both sets of fans.

Hope the c**t has managed to pay for his car as he ages and slides down the leagues. Candle lit.

He moved up the leagues by signing for the Jags last season :rolleyes:

For the weegies looking for a beer near the ground.

Golden Rule or the CSR. Both do real ales and bottled beers from around the world.

If you want to feel at home then head for Dickens on dalry road.It's a shit hole full of toothless bams.

We're a better class of weeg Winnie, but thank you for the other suggestions.

Gorgie Mills bowling club* for me. Drinks on a tray cunto :)

*I heard this is only 5 minutes away from the ground. I assume that is by foot? :huh:

Gorgie Mills bowling club* for me. Drinks on a tray cunto :)

*I heard this is only 5 minutes away from the ground. I assume that is by foot? :huh:

10 to 15 minute walk.

Cheers. I guess the bus might take us closer to the ground then :)

I would just walk it if I was you, take in the pre-match buzz along Gorgie Road, and the bus wouldn't be any quicker as the Roads get awfully busy.

Does anyone know what's up with Pogba? Doolan would be my first pick anyway, but It would be good to have Mathias on the bench.

Hamstring. Either leave it to heal fully or have him on the bench and risk it taking a lot longer. We'll see.

Archived