Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're used to losing in cups to Falkirk and Dunfermline, so Dundee teams are easily brushed off.

Must be a bit frustrating having such a good cup record against one of the countries top clubs, but no silverware to show for it? No real point in winning a difficult game then getting humped by pish is there?

Yes the pish that humped us out after we pummelled you last year was embarrassing.

Wouldn't catch Aberdeen losing to Celtic after all....

:lol: so you've completely shat it and now counter propose bet with what appears to be a mental shelf life? No thanks. Hartley won't be sacked anytime soon, neither will McInnes.

Maybe I should actually,.. was concerned about ability to pay (Dundee stereotype I know, but they all have a grain of truth), but as you'll not be paying out your other bet then thats less of a worry.

£50 note bet that the next sacking in the SPFL top league is Hartley. My charity is Macmillans.

Maybe I should actually,.. was concerned about ability to pay (Dundee stereotype I know, but they all have a grain of truth), but as you'll not be paying out your other bet then thats less of a worry.

£50 note bet that the next sacking in the SPFL top league is Hartley. My charity is Macmillans.

:D

Heads completely gone.

One team played for ninety minutes to winThe other thought they could keep it tight for the first forty five minutes and have a go in the second halfJustice was done.Stroll in the park for The Dandies.

We were kind of forced into it through injuries tbf.

Think everyone is well aware that's not how we normally play. No complaints from me, better team won.

We were kind of forced into it through injuries tbf.

Think everyone is well aware that's not how we normally play. No complaints from me, better team won.

Admire your honesty.

Wish you guys all the best for the season apart from when you're playing us.

Hope you give The Dabs a couple of doings this season

Hope of a result was gone once seen KT not fit again!!! Our captain and possibly highest earner who I can't remember playing 3 games in a row for us is starting to piss me off. On to Inverness.

Archived