Peterhead vs Dunfermline Athletic Saturday 22nd August

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were poor, but that was yet another incompetent performance from Mr Charleston, I've never seen him have a good game.

Well done to Peterhead for taking their chances, even as poor as we were we created enough to have seen the game off by the time they scored their second.

Wasn't there today, but these are the type of games that champions grind out results from, even if they've played poor. I am quite disappointed we didn't at least get a draw tbh. We have enough fire power to get results against part-timers. Wonder if that mid-week game came into play?

Aye, cos you were the only team playing midweek.....oh wait.

Meh, pish result. Apparently we were shite, so we deserve it.

Amazing start to the season for Forfar, they'll be the team to beat.

So chuffed with that, ran the BRG in the morning so missed the first half hour. Was worth making it back for. We looked better at the back than last season and we kept pushing til the end. Considering we were missing 2/3 first picks that was a great result. Surprised how poor the Pars where for the last 20, the pushed up never seemed like they were going to score, and the defence seemed to switch off every time we hit the ball forward.

We made a lot of silly errors at the back, and let Peterhead regain possession off the back of second balls when it looked easy enough for our defenders to bring it down and pass it on.

We made a lot of silly errors at the back, and let Peterhead regain possession off the back of second balls when it looked easy enough for our defenders to bring it down and pass it on.

Aye which was funny as we couldn't win a second ball at all for a good part of that game. The way you came out second half I thought we were in trouble, but as it wore on I thought a draw would have been the fair result.

By accounts the ref was pretty poor. Fair fucks to Peterhead, not many teams will come to Balmoor and win.

You find out more about a team once its lost than when you are skelping teams.

Team has comfortable 3-0 win against Alloa, yet is on The Pars thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you obsessed.

From someone who was on our thread during the week when we lost to Peterhead that's just glorious. :)

Archived