Peterhead vs Dunfermline Athletic Saturday 22nd August

Players often lose a bit of composure when they're cruising games by 3+ goals, this weekend should be a more accurate insight to BRE's composure as it should be a much closer game.

Fordyce looks like a very reliable and professional defender, though. The only game I've seen so far is Arbroath and he was still barking instructions and keeping things tight at 3 and 4 nil.

Mentioning professionalism just made me think of that boy at Rangers doing daft flicks when 5-1 against Alloa yesterday.. It's good to hear no Pars players have been so cringeworthy so far, I'd like to think they'd get a roasting for acting like a cocky wee fanny.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players often lose a bit of composure when they're cruising games by 3+ goals, this weekend should be a more accurate insight to BRE's composure as it should be a much closer game.

Fordyce looks like a very reliable and professional defender, though. The only game I've seen so far is Arbroath and he was still barking instructions and keeping things tight at 3 and 4 nil.

Mentioning professionalism just made me think of that boy at Rangers doing daft flicks when 5-1 against Alloa yesterday.. It's good to hear no Pars players have been so cringeworthy so far, I'd like to think they'd get a roasting for acting like a cocky wee fanny.

Much better put than what I was trying to say! Judge the defence on a tougher game rather than in one where the setup leaves us likely to sacrifice conceding a goal or two.

Cardle and Faissal ripped the pish a couple of times on Saturday but it wasn't showboating - just quick feet and speed of thought leaving their opponents on their arses.

Much better put than what I was trying to say! Judge the defence on a tougher game rather than in one where the setup leaves us likely to sacrifice conceding a goal or two.

Cardle and Faissal ripped the pish a couple of times on Saturday but it wasn't showboating - just quick feet and speed of thought leaving their opponents on their arses.

Didn't even hear that much, which is a good thing I suppose. From that post alone, it sounds as though they were being a bit more adventurous with the ball at their feet, rather than being arrogant wee dicks.

I have absolutely nothing against players "taking the piss". If they can do so without getting sliced in two by a defender, then all power to them. Football is supposed to be entertaining after all.

Bookmarked for when Jamie Stevenson nutmegs BRE.

Tough test away to a Peterhead side who have started the season well. Heart says 3-1, head says 1-1, so we'll meet in the middle. 2-1 Dunfermline.

Strong contender for best P&B username and signature IMO.

Good result for Peterheed tonight. Hopefully they put a lot of effort into it and are tiring come Saturday. Can see the game being a deadlock until the last 20 minutes when our full-time advantage shows.

Archived