Cardle

Moff

Fais

2-1 Pars, Moff (28) and Fais (71)

Attendance 924

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-4. McAllister with all 4 for Peterhead. Moffat and Faiss with 2 each for us with Michael Paton notching up four more assists sending the Dunfermline assist calculator into meltdown.

I would give you only one caution: don’t be tempted to ruin a fine basic dish by going the other way and adulterating it with herbs, spices or any other contaminants. That’s not stovies. That’s a chef trying to be too arty-farty for his/her own good. Even carrots or peas are going too far for real stovies purists

I would give you only one caution: don’t be tempted to ruin a fine basic dish by going the other way and adulterating it with herbs, spices or any other contaminants. That’s not stovies. That’s a chef trying to be too arty-farty for his/her own good. Even carrots or peas are going too far for real stovies purists

Relax - I think they're just teasing us. I'm expecting it will be 75p for the goats cheese, parma ham and beetroot salad, 80p for the chestnut and truffle oil risotto and a not inconsiderable 95p for the fois gras on toasted brioche with caramelised sweet orange.

It'll be the first time the starting 11 has changed this season. I'll be on family duty so missing this one. Only winning 3-0 midweek might make Peterhead think out standards are slipping but that was a proper thumping of Forfar.

We have taken Cammy Kerr on loan so that will be a boost for this game as we haven't had a recognised right back up until now so various players have been standing in, hopefully help against the Dunfermline attacking strength.

We have taken Cammy Kerr on loan so that will be a boost for this game as we haven't had a recognised right back up until now so various players have been standing in, hopefully help against the Dunfermline attacking strength.

Just seen this on sky sports there. A bit disappointed he hasn't went to a championship side but then again Peterhead might of been the only team that enquired about him. He's someone the club rates really highly for the future.

Just seen this on sky sports there. A bit disappointed he hasn't went to a championship side but then again Peterhead might of been the only team that enquired about him. He's someone the club rates really highly for the future.

Aye we really rate him as well! I would think though with the squad the way it is that we will be challenging for the play offs so and he is probably guaranteed to start if he is fit so hopefully it will be a good move for him.

I seem to recall playing Dundee in the cup a couple of seasons ago. I am sure you were miles ahead of us. :rolleyes:

Archived