Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you had better get Pep added to that list if you listen to this belter on Utd Mad.

re: Craig Levein or Tommy Wright

Both my two fav candidates for the job. Why aren't they possible? we are the world famous, St Johnstone are a junior side in comparative terms of stature and budget. I think we're a very tempting allure for so one who wants to win more, maybe Levein would like to come back and be more in the game again? I would say both are possible and certainly more interesting than McCall who couldn't even get rangers promoted and Mixu who's done next to phuck all - those two are a step back to square one IMO. Fingers crossed it's either of the two you suggest.

Tommy Wright is who I'd like, not sure if he'd work for the baldy shagger though. Snake features probably won't stump up the compensation anyway.

I agree. I doubt it would happen in practice, but I really don't understand why so many of our fans would be against this.

I think you had better get Pep added to that list if you listen to this belter on Utd Mad.

re: Craig Levein or Tommy Wright

Both my two fav candidates for the job. Why aren't they possible? we are the world famous, St Johnstone are a junior side in comparative terms of stature and budget. I think we're a very tempting allure for so one who wants to win more, maybe Levein would like to come back and be more in the game again? I would say both are possible and certainly more interesting than McCall who couldn't even get rangers promoted and Mixu who's done next to phuck all - those two are a step back to square one IMO. Fingers crossed it's either of the two you suggest.

Levein wouldn't take it even in the unlikely event that he was offered, anyway.

f**k it, we should go for Bielsa. Or Klopp. They're both out of work...

Quite looking forward to seeing Psycho in the dugout, though. Expecting a two footed GBH on the fourth official.

He's actually very tame, at least he is like that for the development games. He usually looks around for input from Campbell, or at least he used to. Campbell was so insanely mental that maybe it meant Bowman was a bit sheepish with someone like that alongside him.

Going by the names listed by the bookies, I'm gonna rate them in my preferred order...

1. Paul Lambert - I've got good money on him
  2. Billy Davies - An organiser
  3. Derek McInnes - No chance, obvz
  4. Stuart McCall - Great record at Motherwell
  5. Robbie Fowler - Just for the lolz
  6. Mixu Paatelainen - The one former player (on the bookies list), worth a punt
  7. Tommy Wright - Just for the seeth from the farmers
  8. Paul Hartley - Just to sack him after a week
  9. Ian Cathro - Well, it'd probably be a disaster, but you never know
  10. Steven Pressley - I just don't like him, but, there are worse options

Lambert would be a tremendous appointment. Surely he's after a bigger gif, though.

Yeah, would be a pretty good appointment. I'd prefer Wright though. He's very tactically aware - his tactics last week at Ibrox were absolutely spot on.

Also, the things he's achieved at a shitey wee club like saints is incredible. He has to be on the list.

He's actually very tame, at least he is like that for the development games. He usually looks around for input from Campbell, or at least he used to. Campbell was so insanely mental that maybe it meant Bowman was a bit sheepish with someone like that alongside him.

This saddens me.

In a week where TW tactically masterminds an away victory over a side with multiple times our budget, then a home victory while a man and goal down to another side with a higher budget, only 101 would be so determined to troll

What's going on here?

101s the woman Lomas waved his cock at, and is incredibly moist over him, so the fact TW is so good everyones forgotten about Lomas is a tragedy in their eyes so they try and beat down any TW achievement they can.

#KingLomas

Archived