Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind when Luggy came home? Geoff Brown almost had an aneurism. BETRAYED was the headline in the Record, as I recall.

Worked out terribly for us - qualifying for Europe and reaching the league cup final - and extremely well for United as I recall.

I would be distraught if Tommy left us for anyone, let alone Dundee United. I simply can't see it happening. He'll undoubtedly get a better offer before too long and the United job is a high-pressure one.

I have a feeling that we're going to have another special season here. Tommy won't leave yet. The Arabs are deluded (or simply on the wind-up).

Did you not end up with Sandy Clark?

Yes. He took us to our second ever National cup final and our second ever European jaunt.

Then things went to shit. :D

Perth is a bit shit tbh. I was delighted to move away.

Itll be cute reading back at all the United fans trying to convince themselves their club is a massive draw after they hire that fat drag queen Steve Evans

Steve Evans doesn't strike me as a particularly bad manager. He did a decent job at Rotherham. He's just a massive knob end.

He apparently exposed himself to a female staff member so he will be a good fit at Utd.

He certainly meets the criteria to be a groundsman there so if it all goes tits up could be a genuine dose of gardening leave.

He apparently exposed himself to a female staff member so he will be a good fit at Utd.

He certainly meets the criteria to be a groundsman there so if it all goes tits up could be a genuine dose of gardening leave.

Lomas would be an excellent fit too if that's the case.

Alert Mongoose, on 29 Sept 2015 - 11:37, said:

It's Motherwell I feel for here. They are going to have to wait for the lights to come on and the dancefloor to clear before making their move for the 'pint a guiness' left making eyes at them :-(

Kenny Shiels?

Not a wind up mate.

Dundee is a thriving hub of creativity and culture with 2 respected universities, a world class attraction in the V&A en route, thriving bar, live music and restaurant scene and 2 large football clubs.

Perth has the races, Toby carvery and a football club no-one cares about.

I will grant you that your post has successfully deflected from the home truths you clearly wish to avoid in my previous post though. Well done.

Make that 1 respected University and a pretend one. Abertay will always be Dundee College

Not a wind up mate.

Dundee is a thriving hub of creativity and culture with 2 respected universities, a world class attraction in the V&A en route, thriving bar, live music and restaurant scene and 2 large football clubs.

I will grant you that your post has successfully deflected from the home truths you clearly wish to avoid in my previous post though. Well done.

Ok I'll play along.

Tommy Wright is a man of integrity, the type who values straight talking and honesty. St Johnstone epitomise the values he has. Listen to anyone who has been involved with our club and they speak highly of their time here and how well they were treated. Former players regularly come back as guests of the club. It's a culture that goes back many years here.

Then consider the two Dundee clubs and the dramas and fall-outs they always seem to involve themselves in.

Dundee is a city built on lies and deceipt my friend. You only have to look at the whole Discovery myth to learn the truth!!

Tommy Wright has earned a step up, but Utd would be more a sideways shuffle at this time.

I don't see why you're so quick to discount the last 4 years as irrelevant in terms of current status of each club... And I like how you're throwing your own team in with Utd as if you're on the same standing :)

Archived