Toilet roll alignment

banana

Toilet roll alignment  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's B, and anyone who says otherwise is up there with people who call a chippy a chipper, and stand up to wipe their arse.

You should probably just leave the wife alone when she's on the lavvy TBH.

Why is B correct?

And why should you always hold a fork in your left hand a knife in your right?

I don't want the risk of my hand touching the wall when I am tearing off a piece of toilet paper. It's an unnecessary inconvenience. Option A also makes it harder to do a neat tear.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

Heartening to see that almost a third of P&Bers prescribe a life in jail for those disagreeing with their domestic lavatory preferences. A lot of prolapse fetishes too.

Edited by banana

How many sheets do you use per shit?

I take 3 usually. 5 if it's a skittery one.

Whit? :blink:

This reminds me of Sheryl Crow (I think), who claimed that nobody should ever need more than two sheets of paper for every visit to the lavvy.

Just picture the state of her bits for a wee second there.

Heartening to see that almost a third of P&Bers prescribe a life in jail for those disagreeing with their domestic lavatory preferences. A lot of prolapse fetishes too.

I'm guessing they wouldn't go through with it when faced with the reality.

The life imprisonment part, I mean.

You are all fucking idiots. I do not have my toilet roll attached to the wall in the typical puddle drinking, scheme goblin way.

My toilet roll is on a free standing chrome holder that can be changed to suit the wiper and also doubles as a storage unit for up to 4 extra toilet rolls.

Get with it people it's the 21st century.

^^^

Surely you're going wash your hands anyway.

Going by that logic, you'd be as well to use your bare hand and stop wasting paper.

Maybe that's what Sheryl Crow had in mind?