Toilet roll alignment

banana

Toilet roll alignment  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tamdunk.

I don't do it, was just wondering if anyone else did. I knew a guy who did this and used the back to front sitting wipe from between his legs. Part of me admired his gay abandon, but the other half worried about his shitty baws.

Scenario: you've just done the first wipe and folded over the paper for wipe 2, all of a sudden a wild sneeze appears. How do you react?

I don't do it, was just wondering if anyone else did. I knew a guy who did this and used the back to front sitting wipe from between his legs. Part of me admired his gay abandon, but the other half worried about his shitty baws.

^^^

Furious back peddling

Not buying it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm in a war of attrition with an unknown work colleague. I put a fresh roll on the right way, they insist on turning it round to feed down the wall, so I turn it back, etc. Happens every day.

Absolutely raging, and there's a Poirotesque denouement coming.

no-cunt-leaves-here-till-we-find-out-wha

35852468_658117591231393_5139076249682968576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=26dfa1b5d8a5d9cce86e0ae62d54d8d0&oe=5BBA59C4

Anything else = mink

I stumbled upon this pic on Facebook a few days ago and felt so strongly about it, it’s now my avatar / profile pic on here.
I feel happy that we can finally draw a line under the argument and single out all the O’sFTW.

• 4 years later...
On 12/10/2015 at 21:48, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I'm still using the slippery smooth IZAL that you pull out from a box like paper hankies. Slips over your arse cos the papers that smooth but at least my fingers don't burst through it. Either that or cut up telephone directories hanging on a nail.

The Sunday Post was always first choice over the Sunday Mail (a better class of read while sitting) plus the chance of wiping your ass on Daphne Broon.