Toilet roll alignment

banana

Toilet roll alignment  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You don't see these anymore - suppose all the old grannies and aunties who had one are deid...

Unless they were being washed all the time, those things must've ended up manky as anything :wacko:

Being metrosexual (but in a non-hipster way) I live by the "variety is the spice of life" motto, so I like diversity.

I can not partake of this poll because there is no A/B option. I feel the OP is VL on their Polling skills.

Feel the seethe

Grimbo

^^^

Surely you're going wash your hands anyway.

Yes, but people don't wash their hands between wipes, and there's a chance that poo contamination could go on the wall.

I'd rather people's potentially shitty hands don't smear on my wall, or indeed any wall, thank-you.

Anyway, the germane point is this: those in favour of method B have given a logical and reasonable answer as to why this should be the case, those in favour of method A have not.

Being metrosexual (but in a non-hipster way) I live by the "variety is the spice of life" motto, so I like diversity.

I can not partake of this poll because there is no A/B option. I feel the OP is VL on their Polling skills.

Feel the seethe

Grimbo

^^^^first world metrosexual hipster problems

Here are the facts:

- People who prefer alignment A are okay with a high change of poo touching their wall and then touching their own hand

- Young children are the most likely to accidentally get poo contamination on said wall

- People who prefer alignment A therefore enjoy having a greater chance of touching something that has come out of a child's bottom. They are BEASTS with a toilet fetish and should be locked up like the animals they are

Here are the facts:

- People who prefer alignment A are okay with a high change of poo touching their wall and then touching their own hand

- Young children are the most likely to accidentally get poo contamination on said wall

- People who prefer alignment A therefore enjoy having a greater chance of touching something that has come out of a child's bottom. They are BEASTS with a toilet fetish and should be locked up like the animals they are

But should they be locked up for life?

Grimbo

I'd say there's a high chance of contamination with people touching the roll (when tearing off sheets) never mind the wall. We're all doomed

Possibly, but there's no need to actively arrange matters to increase the chances, is there?

There's a chance you touch poo when opening your car door. There's a greater chance you touch poo when fisting someone's bottom (a child's bottom, if Alignment A supporters have their way). Everything in between is shades of likeliness, and it is only utter deviants that seek to increase the likeliness as above.

FACT - hotels tell their staff to go with A as apparently the user uses something like one third less per jobby. Something to do with the momentum of the roll banging against the wall slowing down the number of sheets per tug.

Every day's a school day.

I use this thing I got in japan, its kinda like a hair dryer and hover thing. Strange but actually effective and quite sanitary.

Alright, that requires further explanation.

Does it come with three seashells?

Heartening to see that almost a third of P&Bers prescribe a life in jail for those disagreeing with their domestic lavatory preferences. A lot of prolapse fetishes too.

Only because hanging wasn't an option. Bunch of infidels. B? I don't care about the crap on wall possibilities of A - anyone with even half an eye for aesthetics should be offended by B.

Only because hanging wasn't an option. Bunch of infidels. B? I don't care about the crap on wall possibilities of A - anyone with even half an eye for aesthetics should be offended by B.

Anyone with half an eye for aesthetics won't be staring at bogroll for long.

You want poopy walls. BEAST.