Toilet roll alignment

banana

Toilet roll alignment  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only because hanging wasn't an option. Bunch of infidels. B? I don't care about the crap on wall possibilities of A - anyone with even half an eye for aesthetics should be offended by B.

I have to say that A has grown on me in exactly that aesthetic sense. I'm thinking of turning.

Of course, anyone with an ounce of self-respect and class uses a bidet.

I have to say that A has grown on me in exactly that aesthetic sense. I'm thinking of turning.

Of course, anyone with an ounce of self-respect and class uses a bidet.

How is it ye use a bidet? Just hover over it while it scooshes up yer arse crack? Then what do you do? I hear there's a towel set aside purely for bidet use but surely ye dont wipe yer arse wae a towel after it?

• 1 month later...

There is an ongoing war or the wills in my house. My missus incorrectly uses method A, which I correct to method B whenever I visit the bog.

She then incorrectly reverts the rolls to A whenever she is next in.

This is probably going to end with one of our bloody corpses displayed in the garden with a bog roll stuffed in it's mouth.

OK, I may have changed my mind...

1003229_10152059965603215_365046549_n.jp

Ultimately though whichever method you use the spider will still be there. As much as I'm a B method man myself the situation shown in the picture is the best case scenario as you can see it from a front on view. Using method B the toilet roll hanging down hides the spider so you won't see it until it appears over the top as you pull the paper.

If you get shite on your hand when wiping then you need to go to Wiping School.

I sit my roll either on the cistern or on top of the holder because I usually steal the large rolls from the uni library