2015/16 FA Cup

What is going on with the Scunthorpe strips? Every player looks like they have a hunchback with something inside their shirts sticking out.

The Wycombe players wore some device yesterday to monitor the movement, I can only assume it's the same thing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was one yesterday in the Scottish Cup at Airdrie.

Chelsea v Scunthorpe up next. Has a similar appeal as Sevco v Cowdenbeath, tbh.

I saw that :lol: We don't have a right to laugh at anyone after yesterday but that was horrendous.

You said Liverpool are lucky they have a small stadium and implied that's why they fill it. Once the upgrading of Anfield is complete I doubt they'll suddenly have bother putting bums on seats and will continue to fill it. The extra revenue generated by the expansion of the stadium and the calibre of player Liverpool are likely to be able to then afford and attract due to the presence of Jurgen Klopp will no doubt increase the demand for tickets and a continuously full Anfield.

Your remarks about percentages of population and 'just not enough people' etc was just straw-clutching tripe. There's more than enough people in Middlesbrough to fill the Riverside, just not enough people want to go see them.

Whether Liverpool would fill a 75,000 stadium is guesswork, but I'd guess they be the same as Man Utd and have cup games with empty seats, which was what Rab was complaining about in the first place.

If Middlesbrough had built a stadium that can only fit less than 10% of the population it would also be a sellout every week with a waiting list for season tickets, even in The Championship, never mind the PL.

Easter Road isnt filled with "The greatest, most passionate, fans in world football" though

John Terry's claims eh ...

But the Liverpool fans that night were amazing. I have never heard anything like it before and I don't think I ever will again.

I walked out into that cauldron and heard that singing and saw that passion. The hairs on my arms were standing up.Even when they scored so early through Luis Garcia - and now the computer simulation has shown it wasn't a goal I wish we'd kicked up more fuss about it - there was plenty of time.

But at 80 minutes I started to panic and when I saw the clock going to 88 minutes, my eyes started filling up with tears.

When Eidur Gudjohnsen's shot somehow went out into touch in the last minute of injury time I can't explain quite how I felt. It was like everything went from my body. We had had one more chance. This was it. And then it was all gone in a split second.

:)

Is being able to hear individual voices on TV not enough evidence that there's always a shite atmosphere at Anfield? :lol: Old Trafford is far superior.

And you might have a point about Easter Road if I was gloating about sell-outs and waiting lists.

Liverpool's shiteness obviously starting to grate on you.

It would be ... :lol:

wiggo.png

John Terry's claims eh ...

But the Liverpool fans that night were amazing. I have never heard anything like it before and I don't think I ever will again.

I walked out into that cauldron and heard that singing and saw that passion. The hairs on my arms were standing up.Even when they scored so early through Luis Garcia - and now the computer simulation has shown it wasn't a goal I wish we'd kicked up more fuss about it - there was plenty of time.

But at 80 minutes I started to panic and when I saw the clock going to 88 minutes, my eyes started filling up with tears.

When Eidur Gudjohnsen's shot somehow went out into touch in the last minute of injury time I can't explain quite how I felt. It was like everything went from my body. We had had one more chance. This was it. And then it was all gone in a split second.

:)

Whether Liverpool would fill a 75,000 stadium is guesswork, but I'd guess they be the same as Man Utd and have cup games with empty seats, which was what Rab was complaining about in the first place.

If Middlesbrough had built a stadium that can only fit less than 10% of the population it would also be a sellout every week with a waiting list for season tickets, even in The Championship, never mind the PL.

That's not what I said. I just had a go about a generation Man United's fans not being used to not winning.

In terms of numbers their home support is very impressive whether talking about the league or midweek league cup ties.

And you seem to forget Liverpool isn't a one club City.

Archived