2015/16 FA Cup

I'm watching the Bristol City/WBA match on BT. I wish someone would turn off the dugout mics - that shouting's getting on my moobs.

Id rather they turned off Robbie Savage's mic.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a long-time dream of mine - football coverage with no commentary. Just the pictures and the crowd noise. Without the dug-out mics.

I'm with you on that one.

The most annoying thing I've heard was during a couple of rugby league matches last year. The ref's mic'd up and you continually got him shouting 'get back...get back' at every tackle and of course there are loads of tackles in rugby league. Not being the greatest RL fan it made it unwatchable.

I'm with you on that one.

The most annoying thing I've heard was during a couple of rugby league matches last year. The ref's mic'd up and you continually got him shouting 'get back...get back' at every tackle and of course there are loads of tackles in rugby league. Not being the greatest RL fan it made it unwatchable.

Maybe they could add the commentary, and ref's mic, in as extra channels, like sub-titles. Can't be beyond the wit of man, surely? I suspect viewing figures would go up.

Maybe they could add the commentary, and ref's mic, in as extra channels, like sub-titles. Can't be beyond the wit of man, surely? I suspect viewing figures would go up.

I think Sky actually gave you the option of no commentary in days gone by. Probably the egotists behind the mic were up in arms so it was stopped. Certainly now with the increasing amount of roasters being employed it's badly needed brought back.

Was away to bitch about Ward not even making the bench tonight but just read he isn't eligible as he wasn't registered for the original tie.

Yeah and means he's also out of contention for the Stoke game too I'd imagine. He'll likely get a game if the Scousers win tonight.

Archived