Tottenham v Arsenal

Man Utd v Man City

Leeds v Chelsea

Liverpool/West Ham v Everton

Shrewsbury v Bournemouth

Hull v Watford

Blackburn v Crystal Palace

Reading v West Brom/Peterborough

Gutted it didn't pan out that way. Doubt I'll bother watching any of the games, now, tbh.

Sean Dyche taking the piss out of Pearce was magnificent, especially when it eventually dawned on him what Dyche had just done.

It just beat the incredibly thick Joshua King and his 'We got the 3 points and we're through to the next round' line.

Me and a few mates were looking to head down for one of these ties and were wondering how to go about getting tickets. Has anyone on here ever done an FA Cup game? Would it be better to contact the club directly or try an independent ticket selling site? Unsure as to whether clubs do loyalty points or whatever!

Me and a few mates were looking to head down for one of these ties and were wondering how to go about getting tickets. Has anyone on here ever done an FA Cup game? Would it be better to contact the club directly or try an independent ticket selling site? Unsure as to whether clubs do loyalty points or whatever!

Try the home clubs website. Or the away club if you want to stand with them for better atmosphere. Quite often surplus away tickets are on sale on the day if you're sharpish.

Can't see there being much of a problem getting a ticket for the home end at Ewood regardless if it's Liverpool or West Ham. Full house for Liverpool last season but don't think the feat will be anywhere near repeated.

If it's Liverpool I guess Blackburn might be concerned about away fans in the home end and make it all ticket and booking history only? Not sure if that's common at Ewood Park.

I'm far from convinced it'll be Liverpool but the 7200 away tickets would be easily sold out. Not sure about the home end C.Muir may well know?

I'm far from convinced it'll be Liverpool but the 7200 away tickets would be easily sold out. Not sure about the home end C.Muir may well know?

7200 would likely be plenty for WH although I was at Coventry a few years ago in 7000 away support.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

We were looking at either Chelsea v City or Arsenal v Hull. Swayed towards one of the London games as a sort of football and bit of sightseeing weekend.

Had a rough price of everything planned out then had a thought about which games would be moved time/day for TV.. I'd imagine Chelsea City would be Sunday at about 4 o'clock?

I'd imagine the Chelsea game may be difficult to get tickets to. Arsenal I think have a membership scheme for ticket resale so you could get one off a fan in the (likely) event that it's not considered the most glamorous tie but may have to pay a membership fee. Or you may be able to get them off a ticket site online or a tout.

I'm not sure on the time and dates yet don't know if they've been announced but Spurs v Palace is another London possibility though may prove difficult to get cheap tickets for again.

If you're not bothered which one you attend maybe just check online for which has the most affordable tickets?

If you want to go to a good stadium then Arsenal is the best of the three by a mile. Has a decent choice of pubs nearby too to drink in while waiting for the queues for the tube to die down.

I'd imagine the Chelsea game may be difficult to get tickets to. Arsenal I think have a membership scheme for ticket resale so you could get one off a fan in the (likely) event that it's not considered the most glamorous tie but may have to pay a membership fee. Or you may be able to get them off a ticket site online or a tout.

I'm not sure on the time and dates yet don't know if they've been announced but Spurs v Palace is another London possibility though may prove difficult to get cheap tickets for again.

If you're not bothered which one you attend maybe just check online for which has the most affordable tickets?

If you want to go to a good stadium then Arsenal is the best of the three by a mile. Has a decent choice of pubs nearby too to drink in while waiting for the queues for the tube to die down.

Arsenal definitely have a membership scheme which you need to buy tickets officially for every home game. It's £35 for a membership, and it only lets you buy 1 ticket.

No idea how easy it is to get tickets through other avenues though.

ETA: If I was FreddieDaquin I'd consider Spurs Palace as well. It would be the easiest to get tickets for, and probably the best atmosphere.

Archived