2015/16 FA Cup

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres some West Brom fans on their forum saying its Brunts fault for handing a shirt to a 9 year old, as if "he'd clapped from the halfway line the coin would never have been noticed" :lol:

Was quite effective around the 2009 season but a water carrier IMO. People have definetly overstated his ability through the years because he played(sometimes) for Man Utd.

A fucking water carrier. Get a grip. He was landing 60 yard passes at Ronaldo's feet that year.

Theres some West Brom fans on their forum saying its Brunts fault for handing a shirt to a 9 year old, as if "he'd clapped from the halfway line the coin would never have been noticed" :lol:

The "if she didn't want raped she shouldn't have worn that short skirt" defence is always vile and pathetic to see.

I'm not one to go on about attendances but the number of empty seats in the home ends this round has been fairly awful. I can somewhat understand Arsenal and Watford given the fact they're seeing a lower quality of opposition than usual but you'd imagine Blackburn and Reading would've had a far greater crowds considering they're playing Premier League teams at home and a chance for an upset.

I'm not one to go on about attendances but the number of empty seats in the home ends this round has been fairly awful. I can somewhat understand Arsenal and Watford given the fact they're seeing a lower quality of opposition than usual but you'd imagine Blackburn and Reading would've had a far greater crowds considering they're playing Premier League teams at home and a chance for an upset.

To be fair to Reading, their crowd was a couple of thousand higher than their league average. Blackburn always seem to have atrocious turnouts in the cups though. Not sure why (Cardiff are another one).

To be fair to Reading, their crowd was a couple of thousand higher than their league average. Blackburn always seem to have atrocious turnouts in the cups though. Not sure why (Cardiff are another one).

I'd imagine West Brom probably would've brought a higher attendance than a lot of the teams in the Championship, though, with the exception of Leeds, Middlesborough, Sheffield Wednesday and maybe two or three others.

Really don't understand why Rovers never played a full strength team, not getting relegated or promoted so the league priority excuse doesn't wash here. Suppose a strong bench could be ideal later in the game

Archived