2015/16 FA Cup

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who actually supports Watford? When the camera scans the crowd it's like an advert for Saga Holidays.

Was in the Watford end and I can see what you mean, the section I was in seemed to have allot of neutrals, the more hardcore were behind the goals.

Palace were by far the better team, that Ake for Watford is a poor,poor left back.

Not that this will be news to anyone but for someone who was classed as an expensive panic buy, Utd must rebuild around Martial. He's got the potential to be something really special.

What imbecile classed Martial as an expensive panic buy? Remind me to dismiss every word they ever utter on football in future, nonsensical bullshit, he couldn't possibly be further from that. The complete opposite infact.

What imbecile classed Martial as an expensive panic buy? Remind me to dismiss every word they ever utter on football in future, nonsensical bullshit, he couldn't possibly be further from that. The complete opposite infact.

Why do you put random letters before every post?

Why do you put random letters before every post?

This. What does   even mean.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully see a Palace win later if only to witness the post match meltdown from van Gaal.

This, a Zaha goal in the 92nd minute would be the best outcome. 

Archived