Mark Warburton

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you wouldn't have thought so if you dig back into Tedi, Bennett, The_Kincardine,AWRA, forever_blue's posting histories on Pie and Bovril.

'plastic and diddy fantasies' was the party line.

All is well under Chucky +Ally. Big Jig forever. Magnificent Moshni. Barrowload Boyd, Mike Ashley is our saviour. GIRFUY etc etc

The Scotzine guy spent last night posting Quotes from that Sons of Struth bigot. Basically telling the world Craig Whyte was the saviour. Quite funny how one guy can be so wrong!

Back posting on Rangers threads Strychnine? Who is surprised?

The logic is Monkey's. I asked if, "So a club and its company can in no way be separate yet a club need not be linked with its incorporated entity." is a fair summary of his earlier posts. The right of reply is his.

No the flawed logic is yours. I will leave it to you to work out why this is not a "fair summary".

It's pretty good watching em on the park at the moment, Warburton's got us playing some decent stuff, it's all that matters to most Bears. The Rangers hating hordes are continuing to 'up the noise' on what's gone before they've nothing else to have a go at. None of it is Warburton's baggage, he's made a cracking start.

you wouldn't have thought so if you dig back into Tedi, Bennett, The_Kincardine,AWRA, forever_blue's posting histories on Pie and Bovril.

'plastic and diddy fantasies' was the party line.

All is well under Chucky +Ally. Big Jig forever. Magnificent Moshni. Barrowload Boyd, Mike Ashley is our saviour. GIRFUY etc etc

The plastic and diddie fantasies we kept mocking were the supposed dates and predictions of when we would be re entering admin which was quite right as it never happened , you will have to search far and wide for a Rangers fan who will be in disagreement that the last three years were a mess both on and off the field

Eh ? I think you will find plenty of Rangers fans who were unhappy with the issues on the field and off the field the last three years

That wasn't the original point as I understood it.

He was saying that right now you won't find a Rangers fan who would say they are a new club, whereas in 2012 there were plenty who accepted it, being widely reported as the case at the time.

The turning point was when Charles Green discovered fans weren't buying season tickets for a club which was considered new, which is when the 140 signs went up and the same club party line was trotted out.

The plastic and diddie fantasies we kept mocking were the supposed dates and predictions of when we would be re entering admin which was quite right as it never happened , you will have to search far and wide for a Rangers fan who will be in disagreement that the last three years were a mess both on and off the field

You chaps are really good at this re-writing history lark. Comes with all the practise you've had, I suppose.

Combined with selective memories, you really are in Alice Through the Looking Glass territory.

You chaps are really good at this re-writing history lark. Comes with all the practise you've had, I suppose.

Combined with selective memories, you really are in Alice Through the Looking Glass territory.

54 and counting , all you need to do is show me a document which states otherwise Ken, feel free to do so if you can :)

I can't remember ever seeing anything from FIFA.

ASA is irrelevant. UEFA and the SFA have both took the easy option. However if Rangers had won the Scottish cup in the last 3 years they wouldn't have been able to participate in the europa league, how is this?

The Edinburgh Gazette only prints facts,so yes I'll take that over the other organisations you quote.

Tears , snotters and drivel

54 and counting

Roon yae :)

If I was a Sevco fan I would be absolutely delighted with the job Warburton is doing. He has you scoring goals, playing good football and is doing exactly what you have all been asking for for the last few years in bringing in young players either on loan or permanent deals.

I agree that he has the easiest job in the Championship however only when Sevco are winning. If they drop a few points or slip from top spot then suddenly he would have the hardest job in that division as the pressure would be ramped up. That will be the key indicator for me - how is he under pressure? Has he ever really suffered from high pressure before as I'm guessing at Brentford they were consistenly punching about their weight during his successful spell in charge.

If, as expected, he wins promotion then we will truly see how good a manager he is. If he can move above Aberdeen and challenge Celtic straight away using a similar squad (or principles - young players on loan etc to supplement people like Jason Holt, Waghorn etc) then he will have to be recognised as a real success.

I do find it a little bit overboard so far though based on the difference in budgets (which will always be there) to be claiming him as some kind of genius.........but again if I supported Sevco I would be delighted so far as you can only beat whats in front of you.

You can nearly feel the rage and fury the likes of Ken and clonmel are furiously typing as you just occasionally remind them of 54 and counting and give them a wry smile :)

Hi F_b,

I've asked this question a few times..................why were Rangers fans organising the "give Liquidation the red card" protests towards the end of 2011/2012 season?

Hi F_b,

I've asked this question a few times..................why were Rangers fans organising the "give Liquidation the red card" protests towards the end of 2011/2012 season?

And I have answered this numerous times before , because it was the worst possible outcome to our situation at the time and due to a mass hysteria being whipped up by the media and supporters of what the aftermath would be

And I have answered this numerous times before , because it was the worst possible outcome to our situation at the time and due to a mass hysteria being whipped up by the media and supporters of what the aftermath would be

Well, was the club dying all that bad?

You all get to pretend it didn't.

It's only cost your fans millions. Good thing you're finances are all sorted now :lol:

Well, was the club dying all that bad?

You all get to pretend it didn't.

It's only cost your fans millions. Good thing you're finances are all sorted now :lol:

54 and counting :)

You should maybe be more worried about your own clubs state right now kildog rather than Worrying about Rangers proud , succesfull and continuing history ;)

If I was a Sevco fan I would be absolutely delighted with the job Warburton is doing. He has you scoring goals, playing good football and is doing exactly what you have all been asking for for the last few years in bringing in young players either on loan or permanent deals.

I agree that he has the easiest job in the Championship however only when Sevco are winning. If they drop a few points or slip from top spot then suddenly he would have the hardest job in that division as the pressure would be ramped up. That will be the key indicator for me - how is he under pressure? Has he ever really suffered from high pressure before as I'm guessing at Brentford they were consistenly punching about their weight during his successful spell in charge.

If, as expected, he wins promotion then we will truly see how good a manager he is. If he can move above Aberdeen and challenge Celtic straight away using a similar squad (or principles - young players on loan etc to supplement people like Jason Holt, Waghorn etc) then he will have to be recognised as a real success.

I do find it a little bit overboard so far though based on the difference in budgets (which will always be there) to be claiming him as some kind of genius.........but again if I supported Sevco I would be delighted so far as you can only beat whats in front of you.

Its a fair post, and yep suddenly after a couple of poor results he will have the hardest job in the championship, the expectations and demands of a Rangers Manager will always be sky high, we will wait and see how he responds. All good so far though, seems honest and realistic as to where he can take us. Maybe expected him to say 'three points is all that matters' after last Sunday's game Vs Hibs, but he was far from happy on how we performed over the 90 mins, he's just what we need right now.

Archived