Mark Warburton

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we still doing this?

Rangers are in liquidation.

You're all following a con. Keep paying out by all means.

A parade of crooks have extracted millions, right from your pockets. All based on some fantasy about not having been liquidated and coming back to compete for the title with your old business partners, as if nothing happened. :lol:

Long live Sevco! :lol:

So in what way has club and company ever been separate?

In no way. What's your difficulty?

So a football club must be directly linked to an incorporated entity?

A one word answer please.

Nope.

So a club and its company can in no way be separate yet a club need not be linked with its incorporated entity.

Is this a fair summary of the past few posts? I'd hate to misrepresent you.

I do find all the rangers dead chat tedious.

Let's look at it from another angle....it's become a common theme amongst foreign football players to have a company "own" them to an extent and then receive a % of transfer fees etc when they move clubs. The most note able on these shores being Tevez and Mascherano when they were at West Ham (I'm not sure if they still operate in this way, but it was pretty high profile at the time). Let's say this company was called for example "sports superstars ltd" (I have no idea of the actual name). Now let's assume that this company then go through financial trouble and enter liquidation. Tevez and Mascherano are then released from their contract and are picked up by "sports international plc". Sports superstars ltd continues on liquidation until it is wrapped up or dead to use the words of guys on here. Now I'm finding it hard to agree with the notion that Tevez would cease to live also.

It's a tired "joke" and tedious in the extreme.

So a football club must be directly linked to an incorporated entity?

A one word answer please.

So a club and its company can in no way be separate yet a club need not be linked with its incorporated entity.

Is this a fair summary of the past few posts? I'd hate to misrepresent you.

Even at this time of night you should be able to see the fault in your own logic.

Even at this time of night you should be able to see the fault in your own logic.

Back posting on Rangers threads Strychnine? Who is surprised?

The logic is Monkey's. I asked if, "So a club and its company can in no way be separate yet a club need not be linked with its incorporated entity." is a fair summary of his earlier posts. The right of reply is his.

We were a basket case the last 3 years , you will struggle to find a bear who will state otherwise , the signs of recovery particularly in the field are there just now

But you and all your fellow follow follow boys have spent the last 3 years enthusiastically deriding anybody who pointed out that very basket case-ness.

You lot could all be employed by Pravda for your rewriting of history skills.

'Struggle to find a bear who will state otherwise'

Yeah - now.

'Struggle to find a bear who stated otherwise'

Bollocks.

Yes Warburton has assembled a decent side this year and I'm sure we won't be the only team to be on the end of a hammering. As far as new club's are concerned, we'll everyone's got different opinions.

From what I've seen of them so far this season, I think the current Rangers team would be capable of finishing quite high up the Premiership - good signings, good loans, good coaching/management. They might need a couple of games to get the rhythm of things but they'd be up there challenging Aberdeen by mid-season.

But they're living a risk at the moment, hoping that good performances on the pitch will lead to significant new investment into the company's running costs. The ST and PATG money isn't going to see them through the season or pay off the loans - MASH is still waiting in the wings. Now that the company has been de-listed from AIM, the public has no way of finding out how things are going but I'd have expected the board to be shouting to the skies if investment had been forth-coming.

It's not hard to win a league once if you're willing to out-spend everyone else, even when you can't really afford it.

But you and all your fellow follow follow boys have spent the last 3 years enthusiastically deriding anybody who pointed out that very basket case-ness.

You lot could all be employed by Pravda for your rewriting of history skills.

'Struggle to find a bear who will state otherwise'

Yeah - now.

'Struggle to find a bear who stated otherwise'

Bollocks.

Eh ? I think you will find plenty of Rangers fans who were unhappy with the issues on the field and off the field the last three years

Eh ? I think you will find plenty of Rangers fans who were unhappy with the issues on the field and off the field the last three years

you wouldn't have thought so if you dig back into Tedi, Bennett, The_Kincardine,AWRA, forever_blue's posting histories on Pie and Bovril.

'plastic and diddy fantasies' was the party line.

All is well under Chucky +Ally. Big Jig forever. Magnificent Moshni. Barrowload Boyd, Mike Ashley is our saviour. GIRFUY etc etc

Archived