Mark Warburton

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I have answered this numerous times before , because it was the worst possible outcome to our situation at the time and due to a mass hysteria being whipped up by the media and supporters of what the aftermath would be

Sorry - what?

I'm genuinely not just trying to stir shite but why was it the worst possible outcome? Happy to continue conversation via PM to avoid boring others but I've always found that the whole protest against Liquidation is the strongest indicator that Rangers fans knew what it really meant.

Sorry - what?

I'm genuinely not just trying to stir shite but why was it the worst possible outcome? Happy to continue conversation via PM to avoid boring others but I've always found that the whole protest against Liquidation is the strongest indicator that Rangers fans knew what it really meant.

We know what happened mate, why keep banging on about it?

We know what happened mate, why keep banging on about it?

This

It is a debate that has been done to death here , I have probably written my response to dindeleux question about a dozen times on the bralt alone , no offence to dindeleux as he actually appears to be going about the debate in a half decent manner

Hi F_b, I've asked this question a few times..................why were Rangers fans organising the "give Liquidation the red card" protests towards the end of 2011/2012 season?
Seriously?
.The turning point was when Charles Green discovered fans weren't buying season tickets for a club which was considered new, which is when the 140 signs went up and the same club party line was trotted out.
Now, that's not exactly true ....
you wouldn't have thought so if you dig back into Tedi, Bennett, The_Kincardine,AWRA, forever_blue's posting histories on Pie and Bovril.
Yes none of the bears you've mentioned have ever complained about on or off field matters, yer on fine form today...

I have it on Ebay.

First bid of £18.73

Now up to £20.12.

Probably end at that.

Lol

How much for an 87 Semi Final programme Vs Hearts and a Final programme Vs Dundee United Shull, just out of interest?

Its a fair post, and yep suddenly after a couple of poor results he will have the hardest job in the championship, the expectations and demands of a Rangers Manager will always be sky high, we will wait and see how he responds. All good so far though, seems honest and realistic as to where he can take us. Maybe expected him to say 'three points is all that matters' after last Sunday's game Vs Hibs, but he was far from happy on how we performed over the 90 mins, he's just what we need right now.

Why is that, exactly, and will this apply if/when they make their debut in the top tier?

How much for an 87 Semi Final programme Vs Hearts and a Final programme Vs Dundee United Shull, just out of interest?

No more than 2 quid for either. Seen the Semi Final one sell for a pound a few times.

So a club and its company can in no way be separate yet a club need not be linked with its incorporated entity.

Is this a fair summary of the past few posts? I'd hate to misrepresent you.

Yes, pretty fair.

A club need not be incorporated.

Once a club is incorporated however, it becomes a company and the company is the club. That's why the words are considered synonymous in a football context.

That's why the divorce idea is an absurd contortion that insults the intelligence.

Still not responding to the Edinburgh Gazette article.

Why should I , you seem to have completely chosen to ignore various authorities take on the matter , feel free to take your copy of the Edinburgh gazzette , crunch it up and ram it up yer Jacksie for all I care

54 and counting :)

Archived