Mark Warburton

I am worried, but we're debt free, playing in the premiership and have never been liquidated. You've got to look on the bright side.

We've also never systematically cheated our way to silverware, over a prolonged period of time, nor have we ever operated questionable policies with regards to particular affiliations of prospective employees ;)

1 and counting. We welcome the chase! :thumsup2

the same as rangers then, minus the premership bit

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the experts say differently, the only people conning themselves are bitter fans of other clubs like yourself, who have an inferioirty complex about scotlands most succesful team rangers

Believe me Robo, nobody reads your posts and winds up feeling inferior.

there is no comparison between us and gretna, ardie etc, the club was transferred over to the newco while we were still in adminstration, 6 months before the oldco entered liquidation in october, something did happen in 2012 , we changed companies and exactly the same as hearts and leeds the club goes on with the history intact

In what sense was the club transferred to a newco?

What happened was that assets of a dying company were purchased. The transfer of a share was facilitated by governing bodies who wished for continuation to happen. Indeed, those bodies were very keen to let Rangers continue as if nothing had happened at all, hence the Armageddon talk to pressurise clubs in the top two tiers to admit the newco at an unseemly level.

Must be a troll. Everyone knows that didn't happen. Everyone except the forelock tuggers who believe that those 'in authority' are benevolent and acting in the greater good, without any self interest or concern for their job, place at the trough or perhaps even their windows.

FTFY

Sorry Bennett but based on the 2 posts you quoted me on I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make?

Can you link me to where I can find the 2nd quote.....God knows where you pulled that for.

Click on the quote Einstein, that usually works.

Archived