Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

i might of missed somebody asking but what boozers are near by the ground for away fans. first time to hamilton so have zero clue as to where to go. cheers

The Bay Horse on Bothwell Rd is a ten minute walk away. You also have Bar West and the Tap Room, but they can be a bit funny about away fans. Then you have the Vaults, just beware of the wee fat lassie bouncer who obviously failed the charm exam at bouncer academy.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time I went to a Hearts game through in Hamilton, on the way out of the ground we got caught behind some Hamilton fans as we headed towards the station. Directly in front of us were a couple, maybe 15 or so, grabbing each others arse's, getting fired into each other and generally being all "lovey dovey".

Then the dame's phone rings and she picks up. Her squeeze keeps nibbling away at her neck and grabbing her arse;

"Stop it!" she says "It's my maw"

"A know" he replies "she's my maw too"

Never change Hamilton. Never change.

The last time I went to a Hearts game through in Hamilton, on the way out of the ground we got caught behind some Hamilton fans as we headed towards the station. Directly in front of us were a couple, maybe 15 or so, grabbing each others arse's, getting fired into each other and generally being all "lovey dovey".

Then the dame's phone rings and she picks up. Her squeeze keeps nibbling away at her neck and grabbing her arse;

Oh dear :rolleyes:

Think you are getting Hamilton mixed up with Motherwell train station.

Pubs wise:The Vaults tends to be home fans/regulars only these days.You have The Tap Room across the road and Bar West round the corner with a beer garden.Alternatively,The Villa Hotel and The Clydesdale Hotel(behind SLC car park) have been getting away fans in.The Bay Horse,ML3 and The Greenfield Club not far away from the ground either.

418a022bae827b0b22a9800612c18a01.jpg

Cool story, but you forgot the dragons.

As I was with Mr. Slave at said game, I can confirm his story happened exactly as he recalls, other than the lovesiblings being about 20 rather than schoolkids. Not sure why it'd particularly bother Hamilton fans, unless you're labouring under the misapprehension that every single member of your support is a virtuous member of the intelligentsia. For example, I'd happily see the vast, vast majority of Hearts fans buried under fifty feet of concrete like the vile toxic effluence that they are, however we apparently have laws against that kind of thing. F***ing Salmond.

As I was with Mr. Slave at said game, I can confirm his story happened exactly as he recalls, other than the lovesiblings being about 20 rather than schoolkids. Not sure why it'd particularly bother Hamilton fans, unless you're labouring under the misapprehension that every single member of your support is a virtuous member of the intelligentsia. For example, I'd happily see the vast, vast majority of Hearts fans buried under fifty feet of concrete like the vile toxic effluence that they are, however we apparently have laws against that kind of thing. F***ing Salmond.

Aw they YOOFZ.

Hard to disagree with that really.

Archived