Most Disliked British/Irish Celebrity

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's an untalented fud, his cooking show thing is cringeworthy , full of awkward silences and forced laughs.

Well what TV presenters are talented beyond the part He's presenting a show that is supposed to be pretty chilled out and he's not really the main focal point in it. Don't really see what he does wrong to make him disliked by large amounts of people. Not compared to Bob Geldof anyway

I was handed a flyer earlier for Giles Brandreth's Fringe show. I was stunned there's actually a market to see this loathsome man live.

I don't want to live any more.

ISIS could win a lot of support with a well placed explosive device in the Pleasance courtyard.

The world would rejoice as a load of North London luvvies would be unable to film unfunny BBC comedy pilots due to horrific injuries.

Jeremy Clarkson. The only thing worse than being paid for being a xenophobic bigotry is someone who is positively proud of being a xenophobic bigot. Odious to the extreme and represents the worst of British culture.

There was something I read about "grimmy" a while back, a former friend of his said he wormed his way into the BBC. He had no qualifications but became friends with a producer who started giving him opportunities and only ended up with his job on the x-factor by doing the same with Cheryl Cole etc.

The 2 weeks he was filming x-factor was the best 2 weeks of breakfast radio 1.

Like others i cant abide Jeremy clarkston, Jeremy Kyle or Katie Hopkins and their sanctimonious, judgemental, superior, black and white outlooks in life. They've absolutely no idea about real life, or they deliberatky choose to fail to understand in order to demonise people to satisfy their own self hatred.

Incidentally the last 2 celebrities I've bumped into in real life whilst out and about have been Hopkins and Clarkson within the past year.

Nick Grimshaw does. Very,very much.

This is interesting. I struggle to see any redeeming traits at all and just thought it was me being old and bitter.

Reassuring to find most other people on here find him to be an annoying talentless c**t.

Graeme Norton. If he wasn't excessively camp he'd never get through the door of the BBC. He's neither funny nor charismatic and his voice is like crap Scouse singer Sonia's after a tank of helium. I recognise his bit part character in Father Ted was very funny indeed and if he'd disappeared then I might not feel the urgent need to smack his smug pus with a golf shoe every time I catch a glimpse of him.

Archived