Most Disliked British/Irish Celebrity

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Grimmy".

Just an utter c**t.

Aye this c**t.

Interrupting ignorant b*****d, I'd love it if a guest on the show had enough and leathered him for interrupting them mid answer to talk some utter bullshit.

That guy who presents Monday Night Football and 'Super Sunday', Ed Chamberlain I think he's called. I can't believe Sky invest so much money in English football and then let him present it. It's like they've gone 'right we need the most goofy, awkward looking guy we can find who the pundits will look down their nose at'. I guess after Richard Keys they've gone for the safest option they can find. There's other celebrities I dislike more (I'm sure Ed's a decent guy), but it's always annoyed me to quite an irrational level.

I can't stand Paul O'Grady on the telly but he's very good on the radio.

I feel similarly about Graham Norton and Allan Carr - both would also make me turn the telly over but their radio programmes are very good.

I have spent spells of my life actively disliking all three but now I like them and agree with your sentiment. Norton has dumbed it down an awful lot over the years and is actually pretty chilled

Stephen Mulhern. Mr Smugness personified. A real Charlie big potatoes, if ever there was one.

I could give you all a bursting at the seams tattie sack of reasons, for my nomination. My main one, and this is the crowning turd in the out pipe, being his patronising ways and abhorrent character traits have tragically reduced Catchphrase from the light hearted, pleasurable and all round enjoyable viewing experience into something now akin to a range of emotions you would go through when you've just missed the last bus, plane and/or train home through no fault of your own. Then, straight outta nowhere, an opportunistic perverted comedy genius appears and decides that now would be the perfect moment to whip down your breeks and undies, in one swift movement. Simultaneously announcing to a, nearby, gaggle of Japanese school girls, who happen to resemble a mini schiltrom as every member of the gaggle is sporting a selfy stick, "checkoutmytummybanana. B-A-N-A-N-A-YAAAASSS". That wee w****r has now started a selfy frenzy never before witnessed in bus station, airport and/ or train platform. The gaggle have now engulfed you in clicking, giggling, hand on hip v for victory pose selfying mass of minter. All to get a that perfect selfy alongside you with your keks down and what resembles a 5th generation, albeit skinned, Pokemon limply swinging between your legs. I'm sure most of you will concur that this not a feeling you'd wish to experience on a weekly basis.

In my view this, quite remarkable and unique, feat has been achieved purely by his ability to contort that gipping broon patent leather pus o his into all manner of snide expressions, usually directed at camera 5. Occasionally this will be coupled with an equally snide and scathing remark, when a contestant gets the wrong answer. Imagine that. Does the wee p***k think they get a squinty at the answers before they go on stage? I don't think so Stevie. I'd like to see the look on the fire damaged Lego mans face if the roles were reversed and he was subjected to the pointy end. I would, personally, pay top dollar to see Mr Mulhern being stoned to death with his own bollocks or, perhaps, shot point blank in the pus with a flare gun.

What was wrong with the simple, and encouraging, "it's good but it's not quite right" followed by "keep buzzing. Keep guessing"? That's riiiiiiight, absolutely hee haw. If it's not broken don't fix it.

Bet the snivelling cock sure wee rat doesn't even have a drink in the bar with the contestants after the show for fear of getting his child's drawing pus blootered aw roond the shop. Ken I would if I was subjected to any o his pish. Tbf, I feel like doing just that whenever his fizzer appears on the box. Which is, sadly, all too frequent, in my humblest of opinions.

Apologies for rambling on gents but I feel quite passionate about this and

felt I had to make a strong case.

In hindsight I should've just saved myself some time and posted a picture.

post-36539-14403410230756_thumb.jpg

Stephen Mulhern. Mr Smugness personified. A real Charlie big potatoes, if ever there was one.

I could give you all a bursting at the seams tattie sack of reasons, for my nomination. My main one, and this is the crowning turd in the out pipe, being his patronising ways and abhorrent character traits have tragically reduced Catchphrase from the light hearted, pleasurable and all round enjoyable viewing experience into something now akin to a range of emotions you would go through when you've just missed the last bus, plane and/or train home through no fault of your own. Then, straight outta nowhere, an opportunistic perverted comedy genius appears and decides that now would be the perfect moment to whip down your breeks and undies, in one swift movement. Simultaneously announcing to a, nearby, gaggle of Japanese school girls, who happen to resemble a mini schiltrom as every member of the gaggle is sporting a selfy stick, "checkoutmytummybanana. B-A-N-A-N-A-YAAAASSS". That wee w****r has now started a selfy frenzy never before witnessed in bus station, airport and/ or train platform. The gaggle have now engulfed you in clicking, giggling, hand on hip v for victory pose selfying mass of minter. All to get a that perfect selfy alongside you with your keks down and what resembles a 5th generation, albeit skinned, Pokemon limply swinging between your legs. I'm sure most of you will concur that this not a feeling you'd wish to experience on a weekly basis.

In my view this, quite remarkable and unique, feat has been achieved purely by his ability to contort that gipping broon patent leather pus o his into all manner of snide expressions, usually directed at camera 5. Occasionally this will be coupled with an equally snide and scathing remark, when a contestant gets the wrong answer. Imagine that. Does the wee p***k think they get a squinty at the answers before they go on stage? I don't think so Stevie. I'd like to see the look on the fire damaged Lego mans face if the roles were reversed and he was subjected to the pointy end. I would, personally, pay top dollar to see Mr Mulhern being stoned to death with his own bollocks or, perhaps, shot point blank in the pus with a flare gun.

What was wrong with the simple, and encouraging, "it's good but it's not quite right" followed by "keep buzzing. Keep guessing"? That's riiiiiiight, absolutely hee haw. If it's not broken don't fix it.

Bet the snivelling cock sure wee rat doesn't even have a drink in the bar with the contestants after the show for fear of getting his child's drawing pus blootered aw roond the shop. Ken I would if I was subjected to any o his pish. Tbf, I feel like doing just that whenever his fizzer appears on the box. Which is, sadly, all too frequent, in my humblest of opinions.

Apologies for rambling on gents but I feel quite passionate about this and

felt I had to make a strong case.

In hindsight I should've just saved myself some time and posted a picture.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1440341022.336619.jpg

wow.

A guy I follow on Twitter has a Stephen Mulhern themed phone case.

BX2BwfMCQAEdB6b.png

Cheers pal. Due to your post i am now in the possession, of a rather fetching, frosty morning window pane themed iPad screen.

post-36539-14403433219063_thumb.jpg

Never knew somebody could have so much hatred for Stephen Mulhearn

Katie Hopkins is a p***k but she tries to be. Basically anybody from TOWIE/Geordie Shore etc, god knows why people actually like them. Boy Zayn ex 1D is a p***k. Dapper Laughs, actually thought he was quite funny after 1 or 2 vines but grew insufferable.

DeeDee, have you been "on it" since early 2012?

Eh wish pal.

Bit of self diagnosis here pal, and it certainly seems to be theoretically sound to me. The Mulhern report could be a bi product of not #daring for a fortnight. What's your views on this? My door is always open for constructive criticism. Fair enough?

Eh wish pal.

Bit of self diagnosis here pal, and it certainly seems to be theoretically sound to me. The Mulhern report could be a bi product of not #daring for a fortnight. What's your views on this? My door is always open for constructive criticism. Fair enough?

Is the "open door" your back door? This will influence my response to you. ;-)

Archived