Most Disliked British/Irish Celebrity

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree 100% with Dee Dee on Stephen Mulhearn. Only 2 people give me the rage on TV, and he is one. The other is Vernon Kay.

Honestly, why do ITV choose these braindead empty suits?

Scottsdad kens.

So very many worthy choices but the cnut who gave us Mrs Brown should boil in oil for eternity. Vernon Kaye I could punch until my arms ached like they have never ached before, but he's rarely on he box these days. Piers Fcuking Morgan is worth a good shoeing too.

I loved Graeme Norton's chat show on Channel 4.

It always puzzled me though that when the BBC took him and Davina McCall, who had been presenting reality shows, from Channel 4, they gave him a reality show and her a chat show.

Graeme Norton. If he wasn't excessively camp he'd never get through the door of the BBC. He's neither funny nor charismatic and his voice is like crap Scouse singer Sonia's after a tank of helium. I recognise his bit part character in Father Ted was very funny indeed and if he'd disappeared then I might not feel the urgent need to smack his smug pus with a golf shoe every time I catch a glimpse of him.

He's changed a lot over the years he is hardly camp anymore and very chilled out . You wouldn't even know he was partial to sausage if you were to see him for the first time

Archived