Most Disliked British/Irish Celebrity

Eh wish pal.

Bit of self diagnosis here pal, and it certainly seems to be theoretically sound to me. The Mulhern report could be a bi product of not #daring for a fortnight. What's your views on this? My door is always open for constructive criticism. Fair enough?

You're very much onto something here. I haven't #Dared in over 9 days and my tolerance of other people is very, very short. I feel someone might get broke a 5's soon.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand Paul O'Grady on the telly but he's very good on the radio.

I feel similarly about Graham Norton and Allan Carr - both would also make me turn the telly over but their radio programmes are very good.

O'Grady's just come on Radio 2 now so I've just switched off. I don't mind Norton or Carr on TV or radio.

Maybe it's something to do with me and scouse accents - I also couldn't stand Cilla Black or Ken Dodd - awful people.

Harry Enfield does a nice job on scousers here ;

Harry Enfield

You're very much onto something here. I haven't #Dared in over 9 days and my tolerance of other people is very, very short. I feel someone might get broke a 5's soon.

What tough school did you attend? Can I enroll? If your tolerance of other people diminishes without Ching , you have been buying the wrong Ching.

Is the "open door" your back door? This will influence my response to you. ;-)

I feel, both, disgusted and disappointed by your childish attempt at suggestive homoerotic humour.

You can consider the metaphorical door slammed shut and locked. With any luck Ive timed the deployment of the size 10 perfectly and, metaphorically of course, BOOM! Door spreads the hawkish beak like Nutella across the predatory bread that is your twisted face.

Don't think I can make it any clearer, tbf. It certainly wasn't my intention to initiate any online botty frolicking with complete strangers. I find you childish as much as I feel disgusted and disappointed to reiterate my opening gambit.

I really do trust you'll find my post discouraging and not in anyway, shape or form, influential in regards to your wholly inappropriate suggestion bumfun with myself.

I'll leave you with a line, shamelessly pinched, from the obscure 5 piece Krautrock band Cravinkel.

Mein Hintern Loch ist eine Einbahnstraße!

#cooking

I was angling at #daringstuntscreativity but I ken fine where you coming from bud.

To Ching, or not to Ching? That is the question.

#alaspoorchicoiknewhimwell

Stephen Mulhern. Mr Smugness personified. A real Charlie big potatoes, if ever there was one.

I could give you all a bursting at the seams tattie sack of reasons, for my nomination. My main one, and this is the crowning turd in the out pipe, being his patronising ways and abhorrent character traits have tragically reduced Catchphrase from the light hearted, pleasurable and all round enjoyable viewing experience into something now akin to a range of emotions you would go through when you've just missed the last bus, plane and/or train home through no fault of your own. Then, straight outta nowhere, an opportunistic perverted comedy genius appears and decides that now would be the perfect moment to whip down your breeks and undies, in one swift movement. Simultaneously announcing to a, nearby, gaggle of Japanese school girls, who happen to resemble a mini schiltrom as every member of the gaggle is sporting a selfy stick, "checkoutmytummybanana. B-A-N-A-N-A-YAAAASSS". That wee w****r has now started a selfy frenzy never before witnessed in bus station, airport and/ or train platform. The gaggle have now engulfed you in clicking, giggling, hand on hip v for victory pose selfying mass of minter. All to get a that perfect selfy alongside you with your keks down and what resembles a 5th generation, albeit skinned, Pokemon limply swinging between your legs. I'm sure most of you will concur that this not a feeling you'd wish to experience on a weekly basis.

In my view this, quite remarkable and unique, feat has been achieved purely by his ability to contort that gipping broon patent leather pus o his into all manner of snide expressions, usually directed at camera 5. Occasionally this will be coupled with an equally snide and scathing remark, when a contestant gets the wrong answer. Imagine that. Does the wee p***k think they get a squinty at the answers before they go on stage? I don't think so Stevie. I'd like to see the look on the fire damaged Lego mans face if the roles were reversed and he was subjected to the pointy end. I would, personally, pay top dollar to see Mr Mulhern being stoned to death with his own bollocks or, perhaps, shot point blank in the pus with a flare gun.

What was wrong with the simple, and encouraging, "it's good but it's not quite right" followed by "keep buzzing. Keep guessing"? That's riiiiiiight, absolutely hee haw. If it's not broken don't fix it.

Bet the snivelling cock sure wee rat doesn't even have a drink in the bar with the contestants after the show for fear of getting his child's drawing pus blootered aw roond the shop. Ken I would if I was subjected to any o his pish. Tbf, I feel like doing just that whenever his fizzer appears on the box. Which is, sadly, all too frequent, in my humblest of opinions.

Apologies for rambling on gents but I feel quite passionate about this and

felt I had to make a strong case.

In hindsight I should've just saved myself some time and posted a picture.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1440341022.336619.jpg

giphy.gif

Absolute Bob Geldof, he has a fortune of 40 million that sure wasn't made from the boom town rats yet he continues to try and milk the public for all its worth with his shitty band aid song, assembling a group of millionaires to look sad in a room and sing for a day and making them out to be heroes for not wanting any money for it personally before they all f**k off back onto their private jets.

Pretty sure he did actually say "Isn't it enough that we give up our time?" At the time when he was humiliating Adele for not wanting to sing on the song when not acknowledging that she had donated money privately herself days earlier. He is an absolute c**t

Absolute Bob Geldof, he has a fortune of 40 million that sure wasn't made from the boom town rats yet he continues to try and milk the public for all its worth with his shitty band aid song, assembling a group of millionaires to look sad in a room and sing for a day and making them out to be heroes for not wanting any money for it personally before they all f**k off back onto their private jets.

Pretty sure he did actually say "Isn't it enough that we give up our time?" At the time when he was humiliating Adele for not wanting to sing on the song when not acknowledging that she had donated money privately herself days earlier. He is an absolute c**t

Russell Brand got it right after Geldof called him a c**t at an awards show. "Bob Geldof. A man who knows a lot about famine given that he's dined out on I Don't Like Mondays for the last 30 odd years"

Russell Brand got it right after Geldof called him a c**t at an awards show. "Bob Geldof. A man who knows a lot about famine given that he's dined out on I Don't Like Mondays for the last 30 odd years"

Just saw that on youtube, why did Geldof call him a c**t in first place?

Archived