Queens Park v East Fife

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened there? Normally our short passing is excellent, but yesterday is was atrocious. Very little went right, and EF were well worthy of their win. Austin had a field day and gave us stacks of problems; his only poor touch, ironically, was at the first goal where he sclaffed his shot. Wullie Muir should have done better to hang onto it, but he's been terrific for us, so he can be forgiven for having a bad yin.

Big Wharton had a howler, uncharacteristic for him, and hopefully the injury doesn't keep him out.

Deep breath and let's get onto the next one.

All sorted got the boy from the busses number and he has confirmed me a seat, he said he will text later on in the week with the details.

okay mate see u on the bus

Shit hot mate, gives a shout on the bus so I know who you are. I'll be getting on at Methilhill as from Windygates. Purple fife top/blue trainers

okay mate see u on the bus

Shit hot mate, gives a shout on the bus so I know who you are. I'll be getting on at Methilhill as from Windygates. Purple fife top/blue trainers Aye will do bud. Will be a good game, Annan walkways give us a good game

My pie was rock hard and was just like gravy inside very disappointing, the win cheered me up though!

So they've given up on the strange west of Scotland pie in a tin foil base? Could never get my head around that concept The pastry always got soggy and the arse fell out of it before you were half way through. Always overpriced as well...

Archived