Reporter and cameraman confirmed dead after live on air shooting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite normal to watch this sort of material. If I could I would love to somehow go back in time and be a fly on the wall during 9/11, mostly to see what hit the pentagon but something about the horror of it all would be interesting to see in all its horror, maybe I'm just a bad person

It's quite normal to watch this sort of material. If I could I would love to somehow go back in time and be a fly on the wall during 9/11, mostly to see what hit the pentagon but something about the horror of it all would be interesting to see in all its horror, maybe I'm just a bad person

It's just morbid curiosity, nothing wrong with that, although some of the lunatic callers on Call Kaye this morning would have you believe you're as bad as the perpetrators if you watch it.

It's just morbid curiosity, nothing wrong with that, although some of the lunatic callers on Call Kaye this morning would have you believe you're as bad as the perpetrators if you watch it.

That's exactly what some people say which is just ridiculous. I think the more hyped up a tragic event is the more I wish I could see it so obviously 9/11 would be up there as well as the death of OJ's ex wife or john lennons assassination.

You hear about death every day on the news and brush it off as normal but when it's recorded for the world to see you are a sick puppy for watching it apparently

I felt like a sick puppy after watching the POV version of the anchor murders. Not my cup of tea. Although the production values for the Jordanian pilot's murder were immense. Still wish I hadn't watched it though. I'm more your early Sunday evening type viewer I think.

For those questioning the camera phone footage and why the reporter reacted in the way she did. Personally, I think some of you have watched too many movies where people get knocked off their feet and fall the instant they get shot.

Here's my explanation for what happened...

First round missed her.

The second round hit her in the shoulder area.

The third round got her in the back as she ran off.

The video goes black as he shoots her to death after she collapsed.

For those questioning the camera phone footage and why the reporter reacted in the way she did. Personally, I think some of you have watched too many movies where people get knocked off their feet and fall the instant they get shot.

Here's my explanation for what happened...

First round missed her.

The second round hit her in the shoulder area.

The third round got her in the back as she ran off.

The video goes black as he shoots her to death after she collapsed.

Nice one Columbo.

I see the fruit loops are out in force on this one. Fruit loops incapable of comprehending time zones or light seem to be calling this yet another "False Flag Operation" intended to deceive the Sheeple.

I see the fruit loops are out in force on this one. Fruit loops incapable of comprehending time zones or light seem to be calling this yet another "False Flag Operation" intended to deceive the Sheeple.

Pilot error IMO

Archived