Aberdeen v Celtic - 12/9/15

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, the red card for Scott Brown in that game was also a joke, so poor refereeing really can't be used as an excuse.

Aye but he should have had his second yellow 30 mins in so....

Hopefully our officials will note Griffiths being penalised for his fouling of the keeper at corners, correctly noted by the European officials. If not and we lose i reserve the right to moan about that.

After tonights friendly match I would think quite likely the Dons are leaning towards the following team

Ward

Logan Taylor Quinn Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney

I'd be happy with that. It would make us strong in centre of park as feel energy of Shinnie can help combat Bitton and Brown. McLean being further forward is also positive as means he can support Rooney.

Aberdeen to lie down and take a fisting as they normally do. The fans to discuss how good it was back in the 80's.

Celtic themselves won't take Aberdeen seriously until Aberdeen beat them. But if it does happens expect major meltdowns from Celtic and their fans with Malmo or ICT Scottish Cup semi final tsunami levels of temper-tantrums, tears and keyboard thumping with fists and foreheads. There will be the usual deflection of blame either on the match officials or on the lack of Rangers in the Premiership to give them a genuine title challenge. A Celtic defeat this season is well over due as is a defeat at the hands of Aberdeen.

Gonna happen at some point. ;)

I can see us starting with Boyata and Efe tbh, don't think we'll start the new boys. Those 2 at CB is very worrying, and would probably result in an Aberdeen win

Archived