Adrian Durham's take on Scottish Football?

WHEN ARE ALL YOU rangers and celtic (FANS) going to waken up to the fact that you are adults..and the only thing you have in your lives are hate for each other.. catholic /prodestant.. what a sad life you all must have..when you grow up with your fathers hammering in hatred for another team.. into you..so all please grow up and act your age but this will never happen as people will always become sheep and listen to the big people who want this to carry on... would not miss both teams if they all moved to Australia tomorrow..but Australia would not take them

Lol wut

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHEN ARE ALL YOU rangers and celtic (FANS) going to waken up to the fact that you are adults..and the only thing you have in your lives are hate for each other.. catholic /prodestant.. what a sad life you all must have..when you grow up with your fathers hammering in hatred for another team.. into you..so all please grow up and act your age but this will never happen as people will always become sheep and listen to the big people who want this to carry on... would not miss both teams if they all moved to Australia tomorrow..but Australia would not take them

BE A WEAR.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye alright then

• 2 weeks later...

What a load of bollox.

The last three years have been almost worthless up here?

FFS. Tell that to St Mirren, St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Inverness.

To be fair, that's a commonly held view down here. As someone who takes the time to travel up to games in Scotland I think I see the other side of it and I reckon Rangers demise has been great for Scottish football and has allowed fans of different sides to win trophies and appear in Europe. Sadly some people only see the ugly sisters though.

I do love an overly interested nosey-parker. Results in Europe get worse year on year. Whats good about that?? Are those cross-border bleeding hearts going to wash down Sunday lunch taking in a Lanarkshire or Tayside derby down the local in the absence of the only game they'd actually watch??? Right you are. Make no mistake, the current state of play up.here is 100% Rangers' fault. What was once ambition for half the professionals in the country, has now become reality for far too many players who did not dream of playing Alloa or Dumbarton. And it shows. Further down the line, there is a definite lack of drive spurring players on.to achieve the 'impossible'....scoring in an Old Firm final, winning leagues in injury time etc. Losing the edge provided by this one in a million carrot has definitely shaved i'd say up to thirty or forty per cent off lower league players' performance levels, as even lifelong Celtic fans don't have the same edge or fire in the belly to do the same to Rangers.....cos they're fucking deed. If there was no point being interested in the other 40 until four years ago, there's even less now.

Archived