Adrian Durham's take on Scottish Football?

Yes however every season bar one in 05 -06 the top two consisted of either Rangers or celtic , another more interesting way to look at is what the actual gap was between 2nd and 3rd in each of those seasons aswell

No, its not interesting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This certainty of a two horse race if both Celtic and Rangers are in the top league is a complete myth. Since the SPL started half of the 14 seasons with both OF ended up with a gap between the teams in double figures, 5 of these were equal or more than the gap between Celtic and Aberdeen last season. Do people like Adrian Durham do their stat research before coming out with the one horse pish if Rangers aren't in the league.

1998/99 Rangers -6pts- Celtic

1999/00 Rangers -21pts- Celtic

2000/01 Celtic -15pts- Rangers

2001/02 Celtic -18pts- Rangers

2002/03 Rangers -0pts- Celtic

2003/04 Celtic -17pts- Rangers

2004/05 Rangers 1pt- Celtic

2005/06 Celtic -17pts- Hearts (-18pts Rangers)

2006/07 Celtic -12pts- Rangers

2007/08 Celtic -3pts- Rangers

2008/09 Rangers -4pts- Celtic

2009/10 Rangers -6pts- Celtic

2010/11 Rangers -1pt- Celtic

2011/12 Celtic -20pts- Rangers

That's 7 out of 14 SPL title races that ended up one horse races that was with both Celtic and Rangers in the same league.

You could add nobody else has won the league since Aberdeen in 1985.

Pretty scary.

I take it you ignored my original point about not every season was a two horse race, I used half of the lifespan of the SPL to prove that point. Evidence is right there to prove Adrian Durham wrong, the rest of it like the irrelevance you brought up makes little difference to that point I made.

You didn't. You gave a list of winners. How many different clubs were there? 1, 2 or more? Think carefully.

You didn't. You gave a list of winners. How many different clubs were there? 1, 2 or more? Think carefully.

You as well?. :lol:

OK I'll play.. In your 'stats' how many donkeys won the 2-horse race? Fewer than 3?

So.....it can't be a 2-horse race because a few clubs haven't won the race. Are you really that stupid?

WHEN ARE ALL YOU rangers and celtic (FANS) going to waken up to the fact that you are adults..and the only thing you have in your lives are hate for each other.. catholic /prodestant.. what a sad life you all must have..when you grow up with your fathers hammering in hatred for another team.. into you..so all please grow up and act your age but this will never happen as people will always become sheep and listen to the big people who want this to carry on... would not miss both teams if they all moved to Australia tomorrow..but Australia would not take them

WHEN ARE ALL YOU rangers and celtic (FANS) going to waken up to the fact that you are adults..and the only thing you have in your lives are hate for each other.. catholic /prodestant.. what a sad life you all must have..when you grow up with your fathers hammering in hatred for another team.. into you..so all please grow up and act your age but this will never happen as people will always become sheep and listen to the big people who want this to carry on... would not miss both teams if they all moved to Australia tomorrow..but Australia would not take them

Would it help if the non religious Smeltic and Sevco Scotland fans outnumbered the religious ones?.

Archived